What are the benefits of using infragistics in .net windows application? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have heard about infragistics a lot.

can anyone pls help me out what are the benefits of using infragistics in .net windows application?

Thanks,

Tiya

• Moved by spacewrangler Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:40 PM (From:Building Development and Diagnostic Tools for .Net)
    Monday, August 30, 2010 11:57 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can access web application and is easy to deploy and update: just copy the application files into a directory on a Web Server and all your clients can start using the new application instantly. No DLL ____, no registry entries to tangle with, no COM classes to registers,it works wonders!

You can also able to access the web application from any corner of the world where you find the Internet connectivity at every bandwidth,and even running window's is not mandatory for the client "Pure Web" technology is really a good deal.

Thanks;

Alfred

• Marked as answer by SamAgain Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:34 AM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can access web application and is easy to deploy and update: just copy the application files into a directory on a Web Server and all your clients can start using the new application instantly. No DLL ____, no registry entries to tangle with, no COM classes to registers,it works wonders!

You can also able to access the web application from any corner of the world where you find the Internet connectivity at every bandwidth,and even running window's is not mandatory for the client "Pure Web" technology is really a good deal.

Thanks;

Alfred

• Marked as answer by SamAgain Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:34 AM
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:17 AM
  • Hi,

Well, I am not familiar with the Infragistics control, but I believe some useful info is available at therie offcial site. (Does this seem to be an ad?)

Also, the following article could be helpful.

Understanding the Sea of Data: Infragistics Helps Developers Visualize Data

Please mark the right answer at right time.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    Tuesday, September 7, 2010 9:39 AM