none
The MCP ID you have entered is invalid or is not available for association with this partner account. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

While I was filling the data necessary to associate my MCP ID to my partner organization, I had the issue of a message popping up after I clicked the submit button, this prevented the process from getting completed. I tried several times and it still popped the same message as I stated below. Please, anyone with a clue to what I should do or what I might have done wrong should let me know. 

In my partner program profile i have the following message

The MCP ID you have entered is invalid or is not available for association with this partner account. Please contact your program administrator or your Regional Service Center if you have questions regarding the status of this MCP ID.

so how i can solve this problem

i need your help asap please

thank you
    Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:31 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the question but this forum is for issues using these forums, it is not a partner support forum. You should follow up with your Microsoft Partner representatives to help figure this out. Also, including URLs for the errors you are experiencing may help folks understand and troubleshoot your problem. Good luck!
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, October 1, 2010 12:26 AM
    Answerer