Off Topic:I don't know if I'm x32 x64 x86, and Bill Gates is now a rap Artist. :) .. RRS feed

• General discussion

• "Did ya ever wonder why...." - Andy Rooney

too many programs came on my blessed HP Pavillion a6110 pc that tangle with Vista

I have more space taken up with "Roxio" than I know what to do with

What is the diff between Windows Media Player and the new Windows Media Center

Can't a computer or os be configured that is stripped of all the software that is redundant....Photoediting package Snapfish, Adobe Photoshop, Picasa, Windows Photo Center. I don't need to store 4 copies of 1 photo.

How come it is virtually impossible to load or update FLASH on Windows IE? No prob on Mozilla...

You need a start menu that is designed not to show you your gateway to tens of thousands of options, but to SIMPLIFY, not the modus operandus at Microsoft, obviously. And configure it for me...they think that their users have the mental dexterity of M.C. Escher. Most don't...esp. those relatively new to computers.

I could go on....but, why do I have to make more decisions about settings...when I want or need or kinda sorta should have windows or microsoft updates to shield me from those nefarious people out to suck out my identity...online! Or do I need to go to the big box store and spend another 70 dollars per year for a "subscription" to McAfee, Norton...

SOME PEOPLE THINK CHOICE IS BETTER...TODAYS COMPUTERS ARE FILLED WITH A CORNUCOPIA OF STUFF THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T NEED OR WANT.

the one thing I can count on is the Weatherbug, and that shouldn't be.
    Monday, January 21, 2008 4:48 PM

All replies