Problem with Streets and Trips RRS feed

• Question

• MS Streets & Trips 2010 and 2011 problems...

After installing either Streets & Trips 2010 or 2011, I get a pop-up that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly. To correct these settings, run Setup again for this application from the location where you originally installed it." I've done this a number of times but get the same pop-up??? I have uninstalled all and re-installed but get the same pop-up.   Any fixes?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:51 AM

All replies

• I too have the same proplem. Would like to find a solution........
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:54 AM
  • I too have the same issue. And, when I went to Mocrosoft's Help page and typed in the disc ID (just purchased at sam's club) i then got the message "Product ID is not supported in the country you have selected"? whats with that?. I've turned off Microsoft security essentials, reinstalled (actually, fixed errors) and still get the message regarding the registry settings........very frustrating and there is very little help at the MS Support page.
    Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:59 PM
  •  I too had that problem. I talked with a support person and had to get a new code. I used the old code over and over and could not get it to run. After the new code and live support for Streets & Trips it now runs great. Still needs some fine tuning.
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:38 PM