= I can not synchronize / No puedo sincronizar = RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Hello,

I turned up for My Phone. I installed the program on my HTC Touch Pro, adjusted the manual synchronization, and adjusted the topics I wanted to sync. The first synchronization is done quickly, and the data I see on my PC perfectly. In my HTC Touch Pro told me that there were some issues that were not synchronized, but checked on the PC that everything stated in my HTC Touch Pro was synced fine.

The problem is that it makes me more synchronizations. When I indicated to My Phone in my HTC Touch Pro to synchronize the user recognizes me, and timing is dead at 5%, is nothing there. Detendo the process, I leave the program, I go again, and I always feel the same.

I uninstalled the program, I installed again, and the first synchronization is done, the other ever happens to me as indicated above.

How I can fix this problem?.

Sincerely,
    jcmartin

-----

Hola,

Me di de alta en My Phone. Instalé el programa en mi HTC Touch Pro, ajusté la sincronización manual, y ajusté los temas que quería sincronizar. La primera sincronización se realizó rápidamente, y los datos los veo en mi PC perfectamente. En mi HTC Touch Pro me indicó que había algunos temas que no se habían sincronizado, pero comprobé en el PC que todo lo indicado en mi HTC Touch Pro estaba sincronizado bien.

El problema es que no me hace más sincronizaciones. Cuando le indico a My Phone en mi HTC Touch Pro que sincronice me reconoce el usuario, y se queda muerta la sincronización en el 5%, no pasa de ahí. Detendo el proceso, salgo del programa, entro otra vez, y siempre me pasa lo mismo.

He desinstalado el programa, lo he instalado otra vez, y la primera sincronización la realiza, las demás nunca, me pasa lo indicado anteriormente.

¿Como puedo solucionar este problema?.

Saludos,
    jcmartin
    jueves, 1 de abril de 2010 5:38