none
How to index a journal in Microsoft Academic Search

תשובות

• Hi, Prof. Gupta,

Thank you for sending us information about this journal. We will add it to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

יום שני 23 אפריל 2012 21:11
    מנחה דיון
  • Dear Hayley,

Unless I am mistaken, the SEA uses the Allen Press platform for online publication.  If this is indeed the case, it will be indexed over the next few months as part of an agreement with Allen Press.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

יום רביעי 02 מאי 2012 22:49
  • Hi Moosavy,

We received your request to index this journal and replied via email. Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

יום שני 29 אוקטובר 2012 19:18
    מנחה דיון
  • Hello Nedim,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

יום חמישי 16 מאי 2013 22:08
    מנחה דיון
  • Hello P. Mondal,

Thank you for sending us information about these Journals. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

יום חמישי 16 מאי 2013 22:14
    מנחה דיון
  • Hello Prof. K. Messaoudi,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

יום חמישי 10 אוקטובר 2013 17:08
    מנחה דיון

כל התגובות

• Hi, Prof. Gupta,

Thank you for sending us information about this journal. We will add it to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

יום שני 23 אפריל 2012 21:11
    מנחה דיון
  • Hi, I have a similar question. The Southern Economic Journal does not appear to be included in the Microsoft Academic Search database. The Journal is available online at http://journal.southerneconomic.org/. Please let me know if there is anything I need to do to have it added. Thank you.

Hayley

Hayley Wyatt

Managing Editor,

Southern Economic Journal

יום שלישי 01 מאי 2012 19:28
  • Dear Hayley,

Unless I am mistaken, the SEA uses the Allen Press platform for online publication.  If this is indeed the case, it will be indexed over the next few months as part of an agreement with Allen Press.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

יום רביעי 02 מאי 2012 22:49
  • Hi

I'm publisher of "Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies"; the language of journal is Persian. I want to ask for indexing in Microsoft Academic, but I don't find anything to send my request.

Regards,

Moosavy 

יום שני 29 אוקטובר 2012 15:40
  • Hi Moosavy,

We received your request to index this journal and replied via email. Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

יום שני 29 אוקטובר 2012 19:18
    מנחה דיון
  • Hi,

please add the following journal to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search:

http://www.suggsbih.ba/GG.htm

Best regards,

Nedim Tuno

Geodetski glasnik / Geodetic Courier

יום שלישי 30 אוקטובר 2012 19:13
  • To

The Coordinator,

Microsoft Academic Search

Subject: Request for Inclusion of journals in your reputed abstracting/indexing/bibliographic service

Dear Sir/Madam,

SCIENCEDOMAIN international is a publication house based on New Delhi, India. We have also registered offices in London, UK and New York, USA. We are publishing peer-reviewed high quality Open access journals from January, 2011. Your abstracting/indexing service is admired by all researcher/scientist throughout the world. We are keenly interested to include our relevant journals in your indexing database, so that all researcher/scientist can have wide access to our research papers through your database.

Details of 18 candidate open access journals, for possible inclusion in your indexing service, are given below: 

1. ISSN   2231-  0606   American Journal of Experimental Agriculture

2. ISSN   2231-  0614   British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research

3. ISSN   2231-086X    International Journal of Biochemistry Research & Review

4. ISSN   2231-3443   International Research Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry

5. ISSN   2231- 0843   British Journal of Applied Science & Technology

6. ISSN   2231-  0851  British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science

7. ISSN   2231-  0878  European Journal of Food Research & Review 

8. ISSN   2231-  0886  British Microbiology Research Journal

9. ISSN   2231-  0894  European Journal of Medicinal Plants

10. ISSN   2231-  1815   Physical Review & Research International

11. ISSN    2231 – 2919  British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research

12. ISSN    2231 – 2927  British Biotechnology Journal

13. ISSN 2231 – 4776   Annual Review & Research in Biology

14. ISSN 2231 -  4784  British Journal of Environment and Climate Change

15. ISSN    2249 – 0205  American Chemical Science Journal
    16. ISSN:  2278 – 1005 International Journal of TROPICAL DISEASE & Health
    17. ISSN: 2278 – 098X  British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade
    18. ISSN: 2278 – 0998  British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science
    19. ISSN: 2320–0227  Journal of Scientific Research and Reports
    20. ISSN: 2320–7027 Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology
    21. ISSN: 2320-7035 International Journal of Plant & Soil Science
    We shall be thankful to you if you kindly let us know the procedure/formalities to include our journals in your esteemed service.

ONE LINE OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIABLE.

Yours faithfully,

--------------------------

P. Mondal

Managing Editor

SCIENCEDOMAIN international

U-GF, DLF-3, Gurgaon,

New Delhi NCR

India

• הוצע כתשובה על-ידי P Mondal יום ראשון 12 מאי 2013 13:46
    יום ראשון 12 מאי 2013 12:50
  • Hello Nedim,

Regards,

יום חמישי 16 מאי 2013 22:08
    מנחה דיון
  • Hello P. Mondal,

Thank you for sending us information about these Journals. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

יום חמישי 16 מאי 2013 22:14
    מנחה דיון
  • Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your collaboration.

We wish suggest our journal to be evaluated by your institution and included in your esteemed database.

The journal is indexed in: DOAJ, CAB Abstracts, Index Copernicus, CAS (American Chemical Society) "positive response", IET InspecDirect, Universe Digital Library, J-Gate, Ulrichsweb, Google Scholar, Reseach Bible, getCITED, CiteSeerX, ZDB.

IC Value (2012) = 6.87

The publication in the journal is free of charge.

ISSN: 2028-9324
    CODEN: IJIABO
    OCLC Number: 828807274
    ZDB-ID: 2703985-7

For further informations: http://www.issr-journals.org/ijias/indexing.php

Warm regards
    יום רביעי 02 אוקטובר 2013 00:02
  • Hello Prof. K. Messaoudi,

Regards,

יום חמישי 10 אוקטובר 2013 17:08
    מנחה דיון
  • International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (IJECM; ISSN 2348-0386) is a double blind peer reviewed monthly e-journal, with a strong Editorial Board. We want it be indexed in Microsoft Academic Search.

You can review the e-journal at http://ijecm.co.uk Please do needful.

Regards

Malcolm Christopher,

Chief Editor, IJECM, UK

יום שישי 10 ינואר 2014 07:51
  • Dear Thomas

It's about a year after my request to index MEJDS (www.jdisabilstud.ir). But I don't received anything from you.

Please inform me about how much time it takes?

Regards,

Moosavy

יום שישי 10 ינואר 2014 14:28
  • Hi, MAS Team.

I was manager  of JIP (Journal of Education Science) http://journal.um.ac.id/index.php/jip with ISSN: 0215-9643, how the procedure can my ejournal indexed in MAS (Microsoft Academic Search).  Please respond with step by step to my email. Thanks.

Regards,

Hakkun Elmunsyah

hakkun@um.ac.id

H
    יום שני 20 ינואר 2014 10:34
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I am Editor-in -chief & founder of  "International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs" (p ISSN 2321-7162; e ISSN 2321-6794), an online Pharmaceutical journal. I request you to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal URL: www.ijdra.com

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,
    Dr. Jitendra Badjatya
    info@ijdra.com   OR   editorijdra@gmail.com

יום ראשון 13 אפריל 2014 17:52
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I am Editor-in -chief & founder of  "International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs" (p ISSN 2321-7162; e ISSN 2321-6794), an online Pharmaceutical journal. I request you to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal URL: www.ijdra.com

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,
    Dr. Jitendra Badjatya
    info@ijdra.com   OR   editorijdra@gmail.com

יום חמישי 17 אפריל 2014 06:55