none
Radio button list inside telerik Radgrid

Pertanyaan

• <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="colest">
                                            <ItemTemplate>
                                             <asp:RadioButtonList ID="rblColTestOptions" runat="server" RepeatDirection="Horizontal" CssClass="radio-button-list" DataValueField ="testCode"> 
                                            <asp:ListItem Text="Yes" Value="200"/>
                                            <asp:ListItem Text="No" Value="300"/>
                                            <asp:ListItem Text="Does not know" Value="400"/>

</asp:RadioButtonList>
                                            </ItemTemplate>
                                            <ItemStyle Font-Bold="true" Wrap="false" Width="50px" />
      </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

I have a radiobutton list inside a telerik rad grid. There are 3 options in the Radio button list. I want to select the options based on the Column 'testCode' I get from database. My Grid has 2 columns Id, TestCode. My datasource also get 2 columns ,how do I set the values in radio buttons based on the results from the data source. Each Id will have its own testCode. I may have to use SelectedValue property or some other way to set the value for radio button list from code behind

Please advice.

Attached  is the radio button list code.

• Dipindahkan oleh CoolDadTxMVP 08 Juni 2018 13:44 Third party product
    06 Juni 2018 16:51

Semua Balasan

• Hi Manshu123,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question is more related to asp.net, you could post a new thread in ASP.NET forum for suitable support.

https://forums.asp.net/

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

08 Juni 2018 3:08