none
Project Server 2013 PWA Timesheet Event Handler to update custom field in project server database.

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

I am looking for a solution to add/update custom field values in project server database with actual hours users enter through PWA Timesheets. I decided to achieve this by timesheets event handlers but I am not sure how to use TS event handlers.

Regards,

Mehar

30 Desember 2014 10:34

Semua Balasan

• Hi Mehar,

Do you have experience with Project Server PSI model? and have you used any other event of Project server to achieve your custom requirements?

Timesheet events handler can be used just like any other event, you can capture an event and trigger your own code from that event to achieve results. 

Here is a event handler details with example, hope this helps:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/gg615466(v=office.14).aspx

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

31 Desember 2014 5:21
  • Hi Mehar ! 

In addition to Khurram Jamshed!

Please note,  task you would like to accomplish is not so easy as you probably think now (I mean update PS Custom Fields from TS data). TS-handlers, other handlers,  VisualStudio and good PSI-programing skill required. So please, think twice before jump. 

Vadim Gerya, PMP

06 Januari 2015 2:07
  • I have requirement where I need to perfrom few checks when a task is added/deleted/updated in MPP or PWA. But none of the events (OnUpdating,OnActivityupgrading,OnUpdatingScheduledProject,

OnEntitiesDeleting) are fired in my code.

Any idea what the problem could be?

FYI, I am using Project Server 2016.

Regards

Agasthya

agasthya

09 Mei 2018 5:37