none
custom field formula

Pertanyaan

• I everyone.

How can i connect start and finish with a personalized duration?

If i need to make a personalized start and finish which is the formula to connect all of them?

At last how can i bring the personalized start and finish on the gantt chard (calendar)?

Rabu, 05 September 2018 15.49

Semua Balasan

• Use Start1 and Finish1. Or create enterprise columns on server.
    If you need - you can set formula in this collumns.

When replace sections (line segments) on Gantt Chart.

Kamis, 06 September 2018 07.44
  • simon baga,

What exactly do you mean by "personalized" duration?

Duration is the different in working time between the start and finish dates of a task. If you need to see calendar duration instead of working time duration, use "ed" or "we" (elapsed days or weeks) in the Duration field.

If for some reason you need custom start and finish dates, use the extra Start and Finish fields (e.g. Start1, Start2, etc. and Finish1, Finish2, etc.) as Dmitry suggested. If you need a custom Duration field to go along with your custom Start and Finish fields, use the following formula (for working days)

Duration1=projdatediff([Start1],[Finish1])

or, for calendar days use:

Duration1=DateDiff("d",[Start1],[Finish1])*[Minutes Per Day]+[Minutes Per Day]

The custom Start and Finish fields can be displayed on the Gantt Chart by adding new Gantt bar definitions in Format > Bar Styles group > Format > Bar Styles. Be advised that items lower in the list take priority over items near the top of the list.

Hope this helps.

John

Kamis, 06 September 2018 20.19