none
PowerPoint C# - Give shapes in shaperange a glow

Pertanyaan

• Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with a problem concerning the glow effect of shapes in PowerPoint.

I am trying to give a shape a glow effect and setting it's colors. However the shape.glow is read only. Are there any methods I'm missing to set the glow effect. Unfortunately, I can't set the glow when creating the shape, since it has to be dynamic.

I am using:

using PowerPoint = Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint;

private void Testbutton_Click(object sender, RibbonControlEventArgs e)
            {
                PowerPoint.ShapeRange shaperange = Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.ShapeRange;

if (shaperange.Count == 1)
                {
                    PowerPoint.Shape shape = shaperange[1];

shape.Glow.Radius = 20;
                    shape.Glow.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Green;   // this doesn't work. read-only
                }
            }

Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

UltimateMC

04 Oktober 2018 20:07

Semua Balasan

• Hi UlitmateMC,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your question is more related to PowerPoint, you could post a new thread in office forum for suitable support.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=officedev&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

If your question has been solved, please mark the useful reply as answer to close the thread. This will make answer searching easier in the forum and be beneficial to community members.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

09 Oktober 2018 2:10