none
Don't know why my simple site workflow consume very long time to complete it.

Pertanyaan

• pls. help me to investigate my simple workflow adopt with Project Details page as sample below ;Don't know why it uses very long time to complete this workflow running (e.g. half an hour)?
    30 Agustus 2018 2:56

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

I can't see two things:

It seems, that these updates should happen imemdiately. But this can only be done while the project is checked in. So the workflow waits for check in - which may take some time after creation?

Moreover, you will only see data updated in PDP after a "Project Summary publish" within your workflow. If you don't perform this update within your workflow, you will only see the update after a user does an update. Could this be the case?

If you think nothing of this is true, you could check the time required by following: Between your steps write anything into the log. Unfortunaly, within the log you don't get an exact time information. To look at the real timestamps of your log entries, have a look at the column "Data Occurred" in your history list, this may be in https://xxxx/sites/pwa/Project%20Server%20Workflow%20History/AllItems.aspx

Regards
    Barbara

31 Agustus 2018 4:31