none
Effort Driven Resource Planning

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

I'm new to MSProject and have been looking for a way to automatically assign resources (Workers) to given Projects.

I know the hours necessary to complete each project and the number of workers, which are split into two categories, manufacturing and work site assembly.

My problem is, i need to assign workers to projects and have a forecast for all the clients.

There's many projects and would like to automatically assign workers for each of them. They're all effort driven. What's the best way to achieve this?

Would be great to have a Weekly calendar for the workers estimated project and schedule and also a Gantt for company projects. Doing this manually would be painful. I'm having difficulty to estimate availability for the time being.

Senin, 03 Desember 2018 22.00

Semua Balasan

• jmrodrigues78,

Unfortunately there is no automatic resource assignment feature in Project. The only way to automate what you want is through VBA. Although you may know the estimated hours, (I assume work hours and not duration hours), it would be very difficult to partition those hours to each of the Project's detail tasks and then assign the appropriate mix of resources automatically. You would need a very well defined algorithm.

John

Selasa, 04 Desember 2018 16.15