none
SEVER SIDE EVENT IN PROJECT SERVER

Pertanyaan

• please help me about coding server side events .code sample or a document about methods and its usage.??????

14 September 2010 10:59

Jawaban

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

The Project 2007 contains a very nice example of how to create your own server side event handler:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms469450(v=office.12).aspx

I hope this helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    14 September 2010 11:29
  • The TimesheetUpdating event contains a TimesheetPreUpdateEventArgs object which contains a dsDelta object.

The dsDelta object contains all changes to the timesheet which are about to be updated. Changes already saved previously to the timesheet can be retrieved using PSI or by a call to the Reporting database.

I hope this helps,
    Hans

14 September 2010 12:04
  • I cant found dsdelta .it has a using statment?
    14 September 2010 12:36
  • Which version of Project Server are you using? 2007 or 2010?

Have you downloaded the Project SDK? This contains all class library documentation and lot's of code samples.

Are you writing an event handler for the Timesheet PRE update event (= Timesheet Updating)? The dsDelta TimesheetDataSet is a member of the TimesheetPreUpdateEventArgs e.

Make sure to download the SDK if you haven't done so.

Regards,
    Hans

14 September 2010 12:51
  • HI ser HansH.

Thanks a lot.

I wanna know "How can I work with timsheet data from updating  event handler";

Please help me.

18 September 2010 8:14
  • were you able to get this done?

I have requirement where I need to perfrom few checks when a task is added/deleted/updated in MPP or PWA. But none of the events (OnUpdating,OnActivityupgrading,OnUpdatingScheduledProject,

OnEntitiesDeleting) are fired in my code.

Any idea what the problem could be?

FYI, I am using Project Server 2016.

Regards

Agasthya

agasthya

09 Mei 2018 5:39