none
TFS Object Model 2017 TeamProjectPicker not working with VSTS

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

I've been using TeamProjectPicker with different version of TFS Object Model, but since Visual Studio/Team Explorer 2017. it's not working with VSTS specially when using Azure Active Directory account to connect with VSTS. For on-prem TFS with on-prem active directory accounts it works fine.

If I would use TFS Object Model 2015 it works fine and connect to VSTS without any problem. I'm working on a product/application which picks the installed version of Visual Studio and uses the Object Model of the same VS/TE by using dependency injection. Means if I installs my application on machine having Visual Studio/Team Explorer 2015, my application will start using TFS Object Model 2015.

var tfsPp = new TeamProjectPicker(TeamProjectPickerMode.SingleProject, false);
    DialogResult dialogResult = tfsPp.ShowDialog();

If there 's limitation of TeamProjectPicker (TFS OM 2017) with VSTS, I'm ready to change the dialog window. I've been looking VS Services Client Lbrary but could find any dialog window. If I can have connection dialog window that's shown in Team Explorer that would be acceptable.

14 Juni 2018 12:51

Semua Balasan

• Hi Muhammad,

This forum discusses and asks questions about extending and integrating with Visual Studio, since your issue is more related to TFS, I would suggest that you could post your issue on stackoverflow with tag named TFS

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/tfs

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

19 Juni 2018 6:13