none
How to use a combined token for pre-authentication with Web Application Proxy?

Pertanyaan

• I have two tokens: A proxy token I obtained through the OAuth Code Grant Flow for pre-authentication on ADFS and a SAP OAuth access token.

• I want to access a SAP OData Service that is protected through a Web Application Proxy (WAP) with pre-authentication.

I have two tokens: A proxy token I obtained through the OAuth Code Grant Flow for pre-authentication on ADFS and a SAP OAuth access token.

As far as I know I have to create a combined token and send it over the WAP to the SAP OData Service.

{ "proxy_token":"zugfze....","access_token":"gzugzugdw..."

The WAP will extract and validate the proxy token. If it is valid it will leave just the access token in the request for the (OData) service.

I assume that I have to encode it in base64 and add it in the authorization header of the request as bearer:

Authorization: Bearer tdzwftzdqwfz...

This doesn't seem to work, because I am always redirected to the login page. Any ideas how to do that correctly? I cannot find any documentation about how to submit the combined token to the WAP.

Thanks,
      GunVar

Jumat, 23 November 2018 09.55

Semua Balasan

• Hi GunVar,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, it seems to relate with SAP OData Service. Since our forum mainly focus on   .NET Framework Setup and Servicing issue. So I recommend you to redirect the SAP forum and start a new thread with this message of SAP OData Service and WAP proxy pre-authentication for a more professional support.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best Regards

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Senin, 26 November 2018 07.38