none
How to hide or forcefully stop Projects professional popup like "The global enterprise already contain a filter. Do you wants to replace the filter with the one from the enterprise global, replace all item with duplicate names,...." using VBA micros

Pertanyaan

• Through VBA micros I am opening projects and updating some schedule fields but for few project pop up is coming ,"The global enterprise already contain a filter/view/form. Do you wants to replace the filter/view/form with the one from the enterprise global, replace all item with duplicate names, rename the filter/view in the project ,or cancel opening the project ? ". I need forcefully stop this pop up for further execution of VBA micros code.

In VBA and PP I have tried below things but it doesn't work for me,

1.used Application.Display Alerts as False

2.Done some setting in Project professional in Option -->Schedule-->Schedule unckeck show scheduling message

3.In Project professional in Option -->Schedule-->Schedule alters option--> uncheck show scheduling warning

4.In Project professional in Option --> Advance --> Display uncheck 'Automatically add new views,table and filter'

Please suggest me if you have any idea regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Rabu, 25 Juli 2018 06.19