none
Through the PROCESS-MIGRATOR Application my Inherited Process Template named SCRUMUA in my one VSTS account didn't get exported to my another VSTS Account. Can you please do let me know what am i doing wrong here.

Pertanyaan

• Hi ,

1. I installed the NP M through the “node-v8.11.3-x64” from your link and it installed successfully.
    2. Then I create the PAT from both the Source VSTS account and from the Target VSTS account.
    3. Then I manually created the Configuration.json file.
    4. The Configuration.json file is in the attachments for your review, I changed the PATs from it for
      security reason.
    5. Then I ran the Node.Exe file.
    6. Command Prompt open and there I ran the command
      process-migrator [--mode=<migrate(default)/import/export> [--config=]

Which I ran on my machine like this:-

process [export [--config=C:\Users\uabbasi\Documents\configuration.json]

But the TFS Process Template named SCRUMUA didn’t get exported to Target VSTS account.

I think the command i am running is incorrect so can you please let me know how to correct this command And if something else is missing or incorrect then can you please do let me know that.

If possible can you please share any video or stepbystep guide regarding how to use this process migrator which shall by very helpful for us.

The node.exe command prompt image present below and command that i ran which didn't work.

process-migrator_command_running_through_node exe_on_comand_prompt

Configuration.json file image that i have created and using it :

YOU CAN ALSO SEE MY POST THAT I FIRST POSTED ON THE "MICROSOFT / PROCESS-MIGRATOR SITE.  Its link is also present below :

https://github.com/Microsoft/process-migrator/issues/18

Thanks,

Umair Abbasi.

Asif Sharif President eDev Technologies

Senin, 23 Juli 2018 20.03

Semua Balasan

• Hi ,

There is No Category for the TFS or VSTS so therefore i posted this query in this Category. Can you please forward my query to the right support persons.

Thanks.

Senin, 23 Juli 2018 20.07
  • Asif,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that is exclusively for questions/issues about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a project management application. I suggest you re-post to the following forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-us/home?forum=visualstudiogeneral

John

Senin, 23 Juli 2018 22.03
  • Hi John,

Thanks, let me post it there.

Asif.

Senin, 30 Juli 2018 19.45