none
WPF c# Integration with Facebook for image Share on Facebook timeline or Facebook wall

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

I am using WPF C#, to integrate with facebook to share image on facebook timeline but when i used this code i get #200

outh exception error, after that i got the scope you have been used which is removed from facebook,

Currently facebook is using Share Dialog to share the Image from third party tool Share Dialog for Device

Please help me out how to share image on facebook from Desktop application.

public void UploadContent() { string photoAlbumID = "199967900755629"; FacebookMediaObject facebookUploader = new FacebookMediaObject { FileName = "Carnival-Mask-Costume-Ideas-800x600.jpg", ContentType = "image/png" }; //var bytes = File.ReadAllBytes(System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess().MainModule.FileName) + "\\" + facebookUploader.FileName); var bytes = File.ReadAllBytes(@"D:\Gallery\Carnival-Mask-Costume-Ideas-800x600.jpg"); facebookUploader.SetValue(bytes); var postInfo = new Dictionary<string, object>(); postInfo.Add("message", "test photo"); postInfo.Add("image", facebookUploader); postInfo.Add("access_token", fbtoken.AccessToken); var fbResult = fbtoken.Post("/" + photoAlbumID + "/photos", postInfo); dynamic result = (IDictionary<string, object>)fbResult; }

• Dipindahkan oleh CoolDadTx Rabu, 12 September 2018 17.18 Third party product
    Rabu, 12 September 2018 14.35

Semua Balasan

• This is a third party library. I assume you're using their C# SDK. They mention the forum you should post in to get help with their SDK. Please post your question there since it is specifically about getting their API to work properly with your code.

Michael Taylor http://www.michaeltaylorp3.net

Rabu, 12 September 2018 17.17
  • for integration with Facebook, it is using third party library if any one use third party library then help me out from this, i stuck in this problem, i am unable to find out the way to do
    Kamis, 13 September 2018 12.00