none
adding a company logo to chart

Pertanyaan

• I am using the Microsoft Project Professional 2013 version for my scheduling. I have 14 homes in progress right now. and I need to be able to tell my contractors where this information is being done at and who they are doing it for. I can add the address but cannot put my company logo. and it needs to be visual when the schedule is either saved as a PDF or Printed.  how do I insert a logo onto my Gantt Chart
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 17.21

Jawaban

• ddcustom,

You should be able to capture an image (I tried with .png and .jpeg images), copy to your clipboard and then paste wherever you want on the Gantt Chart. Use the Drawing tools, which should be on the Format ribbon, to tie the image to the timeline or a specific task.

I also tried adding an image to the header, footer and legend using Page Setup.

So, it looks like there are a few options. Hope this helps.

John

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh eitan3085 Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 21.19
    • Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh ddcustomhomes Senin, 18 Januari 2016 14.02
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 17.40
  • ddcustom

You can save the file as type PDF (File/Save & Send or File/Save As). I created a small test file that had three images, one in the Gantt Chart, one in the legend and one in the header. I then saved as PDF and opened the PDF, all the graphics appeared as expected.

So yes, you should be able to edit files, and then save as PDF.

John

• Diedit oleh John - Project Sabtu, 16 Januari 2016 01.51 update
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 22.44

Semua Balasan

• ddcustom,

You should be able to capture an image (I tried with .png and .jpeg images), copy to your clipboard and then paste wherever you want on the Gantt Chart. Use the Drawing tools, which should be on the Format ribbon, to tie the image to the timeline or a specific task.

I also tried adding an image to the header, footer and legend using Page Setup.

So, it looks like there are a few options. Hope this helps.

John

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh eitan3085 Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 21.19
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 17.40
  • what tab is page setup in?
    • Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh eitan3085 Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 21.18
    • Saran Jawaban dibatalkan oleh eitan3085 Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 21.19
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 18.10
  • DDcustom,

Go to File/Print. Page Setup just underneath the Settings.

John

Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 19.56
  • thank you.. would you know if I would be able to edit the save files for a PDF?
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 21.03
  • ddcustom

You can save the file as type PDF (File/Save & Send or File/Save As). I created a small test file that had three images, one in the Gantt Chart, one in the legend and one in the header. I then saved as PDF and opened the PDF, all the graphics appeared as expected.

So yes, you should be able to edit files, and then save as PDF.

John

• Diedit oleh John - Project Sabtu, 16 Januari 2016 01.51 update
    Jumat, 15 Januari 2016 22.44
  • Any idea why when I go to insert an image it cuts off the right and bottom edges of the image? As in I have a 10 letter logo and the last 4 are cut off?
    I have tried various types and sizes and get the same result....
    Jumat, 21 September 2018 18.53
  • rskrobes,

I'm not sure what going on with your process but I just tried two different images inserted as a header in Print Preview. One was an image of a Microsoft product key which of course is a very long alphanumeric image. The other was a JPG image of a company logo blown up to 800 x 394 pixels such that when inserted took up half the page.

First make sure your version of Project is fully updated. If it is, you might try cropping your logo image and see if it will insert to your cropped version and/or expand your image and see if it is still cropped.

John

Jumat, 21 September 2018 20.22