CRM 365 Plugin registration tool error

Domanda

•  Hi 

I have a dynamics 365 CRM online instance. I am trying to login into the plugin registration tool but I am getting the below  error. I have tried the below steps already.
        - I have downloaded the latest PRT version (9.0.0.9154) from the visual studio nugget package manager. 
        - The user I am logging in as is the system admin for the CRM instance.
        -  I have already tried selecting 'Dont Know' in the region in PRT login.

Could you help me please?

ERROR: 

Error from Plugin reg tool login page

Source : Not Provided
        Method : Not Provided
        Date : 29/01/2018
        Time : 10:02:22
        Error : You don't have permission to access any of the organizations in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online region that you specified. If you're not sure which region your organization resides in, choose "Don't know" for the CRM region and try again. Otherwise check with your CRM administrator.

Source : System
        Method : CreateThis
        Time : 10:02:25
        Error : Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
        Stack Trace : at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
        at System.Net.WebProxy.ProxyUri(String proxyName)
        at System.Net.WebProxy.GetProxiesAuto(Uri destination, Int32& syncStatus)
        at System.Net.ProxyScriptChain.GetNextProxy(Uri& proxy)
        at System.Net.ProxyChain.ProxyEnumerator.MoveNext()
        at System.Net.ServicePointManager.FindServicePoint(Uri address, IWebProxy proxy, ProxyChain& chain, HttpAbortDelegate& abortDelegate, Int32& abortState)
        at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.FindServicePoint(Boolean forceFind)
        at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.GetAuthorityFromTargetService(Uri targetServiceUrl)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.ExecuteAuthenticateServiceProcess(Uri serviceUrl, ClientCredentials clientCredentials, X509Certificate2 userCert, UserIdentifier user, String clientId, Uri redirectUri, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String tokenCachePath, Boolean isOnPrem, String authority, Uri& targetServiceUrl, AuthenticationContext& authContext, String& resource, CrmLogEntry logSink)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.DiscoverOrganizations(Uri discoveryServiceUri, ClientCredentials clientCredentials, X509Certificate2 loginCertificate, UserIdentifier user, String clientId, Uri redirectUri, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String tokenCachePath, Boolean isOnPrem, String authority, CrmLogEntry logSink)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.Connector.CrmWebSvc.DiscoverOrganizations(Uri discoveryServiceUri, ClientCredentials clientCredentials, UserIdentifier user, String clientId, Uri redirectUri, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String tokenCachePath, Boolean isOnPrem, String authority, CrmLogEntry logSink)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnectControl.CrmConnectionManager.QueryOAuthDiscoveryServer(Uri discoServer, ClientCredentials liveCreds, UserIdentifier user, String clientId, Uri redirectUri, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String tokenCachePath)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnectControl.CrmConnectionManager.FindCrmOnlineDiscoveryServer(ClientCredentials liveCreds)
        at Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnectControl.CrmConnectionManager.ValidateServerConnection(CrmOrgByServer selectedOrg)

Source : Not Provided
        Method : Not Provided
        Time : 10:29:35
        Error : You don't have permission to access any of the organizations in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online region that you specified. If you're not sure which region your organization resides in, choose "Don't know" for the CRM region and try again. Otherwise check with your CRM administrator.

Thanks

Arjun

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 11:20

Tutte le risposte

• In your error message I also see this: The hostname could not be parsed. Are you using the right url?
    lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 13:28
  • Hi Arjun,

I also faced same issue, it worked on the other machine.

I think that must be framework error or DLL error in windows.

Thanks,

Sreevalli

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 13:46
  • Hi Sreevalli

Thanks for the message. How did you fix it? 

Thanks

Arjun

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 15:19
  • Hi MGCRM

Latest plugin reg tool it doesn't ask URL in login page. It is only username and password.

Thanks

Arjun

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 15:20
  • Hello everyone

Any other suggestions please?

Regards

Arjun

mercoledì 31 gennaio 2018 10:29