none
Windows7 Pro RRS feed

• Domanda

• I just baught a computer with windows7 pro already installed, in the computer doesn't have the product key, I have the CD with out product key, look like that the cd is like a package. well I baught the computer like over a month and now windows update is telling me that the copy is not original, I try to validate the copy and they told me that was not installed properly and want for me to purchase another copy. if I reinstalled that would ask me for the product key? or will installed everything and I just need to activated, I never activated during the 30 days. I can't now, the product key in the compu is not like a normal key. what should I do. reinstall? how I can activate my windows7 pro.

Thank you for your help

giovedì 22 luglio 2010 22:37

Risposte

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Contrassegnato come risposta Darin Smith MS lunedì 26 luglio 2010 19:37
    giovedì 22 luglio 2010 23:24
    Moderatore

Tutte le risposte

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Contrassegnato come risposta Darin Smith MS lunedì 26 luglio 2010 19:37
    giovedì 22 luglio 2010 23:24
    Moderatore
  • I just baught a computer with windows7 pro already installed, in the computer doesn't have the product key, I have the CD with out product key, look like that the cd is like a package. well I baught the computer like over a month and now windows update is telling me that the copy is not original, I try to validate the copy and they told me that was not installed properly and want for me to purchase another copy. if I reinstalled that would ask me for the product key? or will installed everything and I just need to activated, I never activated during the 30 days. I can't now, the product key in the compu is not like a normal key. what should I do. reinstall? how I can activate my windows7 pro.

Thank you for your help

Read the notes, run the MGA diagnostics then post the results here for help.
    giovedì 22 luglio 2010 23:29
  • I will do ty
    venerdì 23 luglio 2010 01:27
  • No Diagnostic Report provided by the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    lunedì 26 luglio 2010 19:36