Dynamics 365 App for Outlook - Error: Your account's email settings aren't configured to use this app

Domanda

• Hi,

I have enabled Server Side Sync for my mailbox account on Dynamics 365 (on-premise) and emails are flowing in and out from crm correctly.

Now I want to use Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, so I enable my User under Settings--> Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.

Now when I go to Personal Setting menu (Gear icon on right top corner) and click on Apps for Dynamics 365, I get to see the error under Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook as "Your account's email settings aren't configured to use this app" which has detailed error as "Server-side synchronization of incoming emails to your email mailbox is required to use this app. Let your system administrator know that you want to switch to server-side synchronization to use this app"

Currently I am stuck at this point and I do not see what I am doing wrong. Has anybody had similar issue?

Thanks

Mak

MaKeer

mercoledì 24 gennaio 2018 23:14

Tutte le risposte

• Did you Test & Enable your mailbox?

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 14:30
  • After 1-2 hours now it showing status as "Added To Outlook".

But when I go to my Outlook --> Manage Add-ins and click it it simply opens the webmail site for my exchange. I do not see any link for Outlook Apps

MaKeer

lunedì 29 gennaio 2018 23:01