none
I want to know is microsoft know we can access locked windows OS (locked Admin/ user account with login password)

Question

• I am Arun Kumar Kushwaha and I have discovered one Big Loophole/Security Leak in Microsoft's Windows 7 Operating System worldwide.
    through which we can Access/Delete/Copy/Replace Important Data without Cracking/Resetting the Login Password in Windows 7 OS
    and for this we not need any 3rd party Software/ CD/ DVD/ Pen drive/ CMD/ Script/ or any other means of hacking Devices/tool.

only through Windows 7 OS we can Access anybodies Computer Around the world, and user will never get to know that his/her computer has accessed by someone else.
    This is purely Microsoft's Negligence towards user's Around the world.

U can assume how much serious is this Issue, if anybody can steal confidential Important data of Company/ Govt data/ or any other Sensitive Personal data of anyone who are using windows 7 OS.

I have Talked through telephone to MS India regarding this Issue and they told me that there is no loophole in their OS and can't be accessed by anyone without having Login Password or User need to Reset login Password with tool/software available.

also i have mailed to MS Technical support Team and also asked about this issue on Windows worldwide official support forum, but not get any meaning full response from them.

I am asking this message to here, coz i want to Spread this issue around the world, so every user can secure their Data and also MS can rectify this issue by releasing an OS Update.

Thanks for reading ..

Your's Truly
    Arun Kumar Kushwaha

Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:58 AM

Answers

All replies

• First I suspect Microsoft is correct and you have given us absolutely no information about the supposed "loophole"

Second Microsoft is no longer doing any development towards win 7 given its short remaining live.

Third why post this here? 

Care to be more specific?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:47 PM
  • Sorry to all of you. if i posted on wrong website.
    I thought it is the technical forum and Microsoft's technical team will answer.

i had also asked the same more than half a months back here..
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/i-want-to-know-is-anyone-know-we-can-access-locked/ef1ce94f-fae4-4309-bf74-dc85eab1fbe5?tm=1458063126832

as suggested by Microsoft's India. i had also mailed to connect@microsoft but didn't get any response...
    so i posted here, but as i am new to here so may be posted wrongly.

but after getting no response i have uploaded the complete video for the issue related to windows 7 .
    plz have a look and crosscheck it's valid or not..
      Request please see the complete video or at least  between 8-9 min (1 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVSO6jOUWM

Friday, April 8, 2016 1:18 PM
  • Suspected vulnerability should be reported here.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/ff852094.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, April 8, 2016 1:45 PM