none
code first mvc using vs 2017 RRS feed

• Vraag

• I have previously tried code first mvc in vs 2012.But doing in vs 2017 seems to be different.I am facing some issues while doing code first migrations as follow 

1.So whenever i create a new project i have install the Entityframework in it(which i havent done in vs2012)even though (i checked) the nuget package folder where my entityframework(v-6.)is available i am not sure how to use it ,so is it possible to install them once a use it in every project i am about create?

2.I dont have ssms so i am using local db in(sql server obj exp).so in my web config i have make connectionstring for them.My local db have some 2 different version when i open obj expl.so how to config using my existing local db ? 

can anyone help me regrading this..

thanks

• Bewerkt door learner_test donderdag 20 april 2017 13:45
    • Verplaatst door Sabah ShariqMVP donderdag 20 april 2017 13:46 Moved From Visual C#
    donderdag 20 april 2017 13:40

Alle reacties

• Hi learner_test,

This is Visual C# forum. As your issue is related to Web, please ask your question into ASP.Net forum for getting quick response. I am moving your thread to off-topic.

https://forums.asp.net/

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

donderdag 20 april 2017 13:46
  • Well i am new in programming confusing with the terms.

so if u can help me to understand on the different forum and their category of programming that will helpful.

donderdag 20 april 2017 13:54
  • Well I am not an expert in this field. I saw that you posted in the ASP.Net forum. Wait a bit some one familiar with issue might contact with you.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

donderdag 20 april 2017 14:51