none
Why the fuck does microsoft suck dicks all the time

Algemene discussie

• YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKIN PATHETIC THAT NO WONDER SONY IS BETTER THAN YOU THANKS ALOT DIP SHITS HAVE A NICE TIME IN HELL I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR STUPID SHIT THAT MAKES SO MUCH PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES P.s FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY FUCKIN WHITE DICK
    • Type gewijzigd infamous star donderdag 25 oktober 2012 21:08 BECAUSE MICROSOFT IS WHERE ALL THE RETARDED SHIT HEADS GO
    donderdag 25 oktober 2012 21:06

Alle reacties

• Interesting question. I wonder if you'll ever get a reply.
    vrijdag 1 maart 2013 22:36
  • I admit that I have lost a good chunk of my life, troubleshooting MS applications that I have no choice but to use for professional reasons. Now I have the entire MS Office Suite and I can't use any of the control commands: like CTR+Z, CTR+C, CTR+V. If there are free alternatives, what are we paying for?
    zaterdag 13 juli 2013 14:43
  • Yes that is a very technical and important topic.  I learned more here than I ever got from their tech support.

maandag 26 augustus 2013 3:04
  • So it's funny that I Googled "Fuck Microsoft" and this thread came up. :)

I feel this guys pain. And I promise you, if there were another OS that came to market that could run every piece of software that I need I would leave MS in less than a heart beat. I wouldn't even take my shit with me. I wouldn't even kick MS in the balls. I would just leave and never look back. I might sue for alimony.  I would use the excuse that I have felt raped by MS since I met them but I couldn't leave because I don't know how else to survive.

I would pay 3x as much for an OS that would run my software if it didn't have MS's pile of shit licensing model, their piece of shit usage and privacy policy and the most fucked up update system there is available. 

Update to windows 10... now your shit is broke. fuck you have a nice day. - How nice is that. 

Another thing... MS touts 14Mil downloads of Windows10 on d-day... If you read the usage policy it clearly states that you need to read everything in the links in the document in order to comply. There are over 1000 linked pages of policy. How many people do you think read that. No body on earth is using Windows 10 per contract and as such, MS is totally within their legal right to tell them to fuck off if they have any problems.

MS is ranked right up there with the Federal Reserver and the Clinton's as far as I am concerned.

MS is the mafia of the electronic age. GOD i hope there is an EMP that wipes them off the face of the earth someday. I will laugh so fucking hard.

Cheers. :)

dinsdag 10 november 2015 7:14
  • MS can kiss my ass too, they betrayed all their power users, enterprise customers and gamers with their arrogance over their cloud-based spyware known as Windows 10.  Windows 10 takes your control away, it makes your computer do things behind your back without your permission or knowledge, and it is only going to get more intrusive, violating users deeper and deeper as time goes on.  Death to Windows 10, and fuck you M$!  I hope you choke on the shit you try to feed the sheeple.  Windows 7 is the last Micro$oft O$ I'll ever use.

• Bewerkt door jsmcpn2 donderdag 30 juni 2016 20:37
    donderdag 30 juni 2016 20:36