Hosted Exchange RRS feed

• Vraag

• Hello all,

I want to make use of hosted Exchange. Being a single-person company I do not want to host an entire e-mail server, so hosted Exchange seems like a good option. Does anyone have experiences with hosted Exchange providers? What are reasonable prices? I also want to synchronize my BlackBerry with it. I prefer a Dutch provider, but this is not a strict requirement.

Cheers,

Rodney

Computer Science Made Easy
    woensdag 7 april 2010 19:46

Antwoorden

• I've personally have a real good experience with Sherweb (hhtp://www.sherweb.com) They offer a good price and a nice support.

There are others around, but sherweb is a real winner to me.

• Als antwoord gemarkeerd door r.heinkens vrijdag 21 mei 2010 10:08
    donderdag 8 april 2010 05:59
  • I have chosen for a Dutch company called KPN. They provide a relatively cheap full solution, albeit that the mailbox is only 250 MB (larger mailboxes are pushing the price up).
    vrijdag 21 mei 2010 10:08

Alle reacties

• I've personally have a real good experience with Sherweb (hhtp://www.sherweb.com) They offer a good price and a nice support.

There are others around, but sherweb is a real winner to me.

donderdag 8 april 2010 05:59
  • I have chosen for a Dutch company called KPN. They provide a relatively cheap full solution, albeit that the mailbox is only 250 MB (larger mailboxes are pushing the price up).
    vrijdag 21 mei 2010 10:08
  • if you are singel person company I would go and use the domains.live.com in order to use your own domain with Live services - Hotmail... you have a hosted "Exchange" well almost then... Outllok kan sync with connector, mailbox size - well almost unlimited - and once the wave 4 of hotmail is rolled out you shall have Exchange Active sync support for your mobile device. Untill your mailbox is moved to wave 4 you can use the Windows live application for windows mobile... the effect is the same as Exchange active sync and provides pushmail... The Exchange active sync shall allow callendar syncing as well. Also since wave 4 of Windows Live services you can use the Office Web Apps.. what else does a man need?
    vrijdag 2 juli 2010 07:36