convert ANSI to unicode RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hi,

I am trying to convert while uploading a text file from ANSI format text file  to Unicode format text file.
    How can I do it in Classical ASP.

I mean by default the format of text file is ANSI. And when I select this file and trying to upload it in to server then I need to convert this text file format from ANSI to UNICODE.

Means once the file is uploaded from my local PC to sever then the uploaded file on the server must be in UNICODE format.

How can I do this one? Please help me!

Regards
    Shaji

sábado, 14 de março de 2009 08:57

Respostas

Todas as Respostas

• Check out the following links: 

ASP Charset Convert Tutorial

Unicode in databases (ANSI to Unicode)

Let us know if helpful.

Kalman Toth, SQL Server 2008 Training, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, BI: www.SQLUSA.com
    • Marcado como Resposta Tony Tang_YJ sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2009 09:03
    sábado, 14 de março de 2009 17:12
  • If you want to upgrade your ANSI PST file to Unicode PST file fast and carefully, then I would suggest you go with a third-party tool like the PST Upgrade tool. This tool upgrades your PST file without any complications. All data of PST files including Inbox, Outbox, Contacts, Notes, and Massages are retained safely by the software. The software is running the app on your Windows OS is too easy. The software is easily configured without any interruption. The ANSI to UNICODE files give you 100% accurate results and never lost your valuable data.

Steps:- 
    1. Click on the “Add files” button and add multiple or single ANSI Outlook PST file format according to your choice.
    2. The software shows you the total number of messages and the final list,  you can select, add or remove files from the list. Then,  click on start converting to generate Unicode PST format. 

For more details visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/ansi-to-unicode-pst.html

quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2020 06:54