none
This computer is not running the original Windows RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Ok, lets restart.

As i said before...

My Laptop bought in Belo Horizonte, cames with W7 Home Premium, and i called to Microsoft by 3 or 4 times and them says that my windows is ok, an then they told me the new product key but im still have the same problem here with a window saying: ESTE COMPUTADOR NÃO ESTÁ EXECUTANDO O WINDOWS ORIGINAL.(THIS COMPUTER IS NOT RUNNING WINDOWS ORIGINAL)

Then i rear that could be a problem of language pack, and when i go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MUI\UILanguages i see two folder en-US and pt-BR Can i delete pt-BR once that the computer is import from USA and should be came with windows in English. This can solve my pop-up Microsoft alert of Windows? Regards from Brazil.

On botton left the error code is 0x8004fe21

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7688/originalz.jpg

And i delete this registry and the file Languages.dat under C:\Windows\System32\Vistalizator;

Rebbot my system and after more less 1:30 hrs it appear again.

I just called to Microsoft and they take a new activation key. But talking with thecnical support, she say to me that thay now about vistalizator, and the only solution is to format my HDD, and resintall Windows.

Im waiting for a new pop-up, if it not appear anymore, the case is closed. If it do, then i'll have to format and that there live the problem. I'll lose all, or will lose hours making a backup of my files.

quarta-feira, 5 de maio de 2010 20:12