big problem :) RRS feed

• Pergunta

•  

Hi

I have a big problem, when i modify anything in an account, and i save the modifications, the owner of  the cases and activities on that account modify in the owner of the account.

Please help Sad

quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008 09:58

Todas as Respostas

• Do you have any workflows running for accounts?

or perhaps is there some Javascript defined for the OnLoad or OnSave event for the account form?

quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008 13:32
    Moderador
  •  

I have a workflows on account but none of them reffering to the field or related fields, anyway  i unplubished them all, and i try, and the same thing, i don't have javascript.

Thanks

sexta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2008 10:39
  •  

Sorry,l but I can't think of anything else to suggest.
    sábado, 6 de dezembro de 2008 08:06
    Moderador
  • Well the right thing to do is too disable all workflows and do what your doing and see if it happens.

If it's still a problem try running the diagnostic tool and see where it all happens and how.

Diag tool: http://blogs.msdn.com/benlec/archive/2008/03/04/crmdiagtool4-for-microsoft-crm-4-0-has-been-released.aspx

sábado, 6 de dezembro de 2008 08:59
  •  

I'm sorry to answer you so late since the date when I have opened the ticket, i did everything i could but it's stiil the same,

I unpublished all workflows, disabled all javascripts, disabled all custom fields, and nothing happened, when I save the changes from an account, the account owner became the owner of the account's casses.

Thanks

sexta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2008 14:52