none
Computer is frozen

Pergunta

• I have Win XP Pro SP2.   Installed Reg Cure and had it fix registry problems.  Bad mistake on my part.  When I shut down and booted up again I get the message that Windows did not shut down properly and that I should "start windows normally, start in safe mode, et.  I should highlight the one I wanted to use.  Problem is, the mouse will not work, the up and down arrows won't work and the computer is "frozen".  I tried to shut down completely and put my Win XP Pro CD back in thinking that I could repair the problem.  That won't work either.  I cannot use the computer at all.  Will someone please help me?  Thanks.

domingo, 21 de outubro de 2007 20:05

Respostas

•  nmcclell wrote:

I have Win XP Pro SP2.   Installed Reg Cure and had it fix registry problems.  Bad mistake on my part.  When I shut down and booted up again I get the message that Windows did not shut down properly and that I should "start windows normally, start in safe mode, et.  I should highlight the one I wanted to use.  Problem is, the mouse will not work, the up and down arrows won't work and the computer is "frozen".  I tried to shut down completely and put my Win XP Pro CD back in thinking that I could repair the problem.  That won't work either.  I cannot use the computer at all.  Will someone please help me?  Thanks.

You can get expert Windows XP help by posting your Windows XP related question in the Windows XP newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

domingo, 21 de outubro de 2007 20:33
    Moderador

Todas as Respostas