adding stored procedure to table adapter with mySql RRS feed

• Pergunta

•  I have used table adapters ALOT, but always with SQLServer 2005. I have set up mySql and am trying to use a very simple stored procedure to retrieve a view. When I initially created the project and added the dataset, then the connection for the table adapter I could see the stored procedure in the select drop down box at the end. Unfortuanately I had to make a change to the proc. Now I can see it in the server explorer under procedures but it won't let me drag and drop it, or show it in the drop down boxes in the wizard. I am using the ODBC driver set up as a system DSN. I have tried recreating the procedure with a new name and deleting the old one, I have tried discariding my project and starting a new one, and even restarting. I can't figure out why I can see it in the server exporeer, even when hitting refresh, but can't use it in the Select Statement on the last form of the wizard. I would really rather use the stored procedure as I know there is a way, and I will be using more dynamic ones with parameters later, instead of creating a data table with the view. Please help and let me know if any more info is needed. Thanks in advance.
    • Movido nobugz domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008 21:40 Not a CLR q (Moved from Common Language Runtime to Where is the Forum For…?)
    domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008 19:27

Respostas

•  

Hi, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the MSDN > Forums Home > SQL Server Data Services > SQL Server Data Services (SSDS) - Getting Started located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ssdsgetstarted/threads/

Have a great day!

• Sugerido como Resposta Vijay Mullick segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008 13:26
    • Marcado como Resposta jamesm1983 terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008 17:45
    segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008 13:26