none
Azure for Education - Users in my directory can see all other users and other settings. How to set that they only should have access to Microsoft Application? RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I have Microsoft Azure for Education, 

Now I as Global Administrator, I can't see all my students as user,

But If I sign in as a students I can see all users in that directory,

Hope you understand me :).

segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2020 23:05

Respostas

Todas as Respostas

• Hi Euron - Azure AD forum has officially moved to our new QnA platform, please try asking there instead: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/azure-active-directory.html

segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2020 06:26
  • Hello Euron,

Thanks for reaching out.

From what I understand, you are trying out the Azure for Education offering, and want to restrict user access to Azure Management Portal while still allowing access to the mentioned URL.

For restricting access of one user from browsing others' details in Azure Active Directory, you can use the Restrict access to Azure AD administration portal setting under the User Settings blade of Azure Active Directory in the Portal. Setting No lets a non-administrator use this Azure AD administration portal experience to access Azure AD resources that the user has permission to read, or manage resources they own. Yes restricts all non-administrators from accessing any Azure AD data in the administration portal, but does not restrict such access using PowerShell or another client such as Visual Studio. Here is a screenshot for your reference:

Hope this helps!

segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2020 11:19