If I'm having a problem with OneCare..... RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I realize we're all moving to MSE soon and OneCare is going by-by....but I have a problem now and I need to know what I should do. Where can I post it so that someone will actually look and find my posting???? My OneCare has to keep going untill MSE is released to the public.....October at the earliest.....Please advise.
    segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009 21:09

Respostas

• I will echo Rob's post. We expect to be here for the duration. OneCare will continue to be supported officially through the usual channels for subscribers until the end of 2010.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2009 00:10
    Moderador

Todas as Respostas

• For OneCare the appropriate place will always be in these forums, based on they type of problem you are having.

Those of us Moderating here are already heavily involved with MSE, but we're also still spending time here as well as a few others who lurk here and regularly answer questions too.

Since OneCare will continue to be supported by Microsoft until late 2010, we assume these forums will also remain until that time, though it's always possible they may move again.  But if they do, I'm sure we'll all get sufficient notice as happened the last time they moved.

Rob

segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009 22:21
    Moderador
  • I will echo Rob's post. We expect to be here for the duration. OneCare will continue to be supported officially through the usual channels for subscribers until the end of 2010.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2009 00:10
    Moderador