Disqualified Leads reactivation RRS feed

• Question

• HI All

wher i tried to reactivate a disqualifed lead it seems its activated but when i look it back it not reactivated (I found it back in the closed leads)

so is there any way how to activate a disqualifed lead, any idea ?

Thanks

Monday, February 28, 2011 10:50 PM

Answers

• Hello,

One way for disqualified leads to be reactivated is by going through the 'Closed Leads' View, Opening the Lead, Clicking the 'Actions' menu from the Lead Entity Form, and selecting the 'Reactivate Lead' option. 

If you would like a more automated process, you will probably need to create a workflow which essentially changes the Lead Status to 'Active'.  If you need help on how to do this, post back here and I will gladly show you what I did.

Cheers,

Oliver

oliver barrera
    • Proposed as answer by Kevin Dan Tuesday, March 1, 2011 6:54 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Wednesday, March 2, 2011 12:11 AM
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:53 PM

All replies

• which verson are you using CRM 4 online/on premise or CRM 2011 online/on premise?

in CRM 2011 online, you can activate the disqualifed lead through "Activate" button and be sure to refresh your list/view of both closed lead and open lead.

View Kevin Dan's LinkedIn profileView Kevin Dan's profile Please click "Propose As Answer" on the post if this post answers the question or "Vote as Helpful" when it helps.
    Monday, February 28, 2011 11:45 PM
  • Hello,

One way for disqualified leads to be reactivated is by going through the 'Closed Leads' View, Opening the Lead, Clicking the 'Actions' menu from the Lead Entity Form, and selecting the 'Reactivate Lead' option. 

If you would like a more automated process, you will probably need to create a workflow which essentially changes the Lead Status to 'Active'.  If you need help on how to do this, post back here and I will gladly show you what I did.

Cheers,

Oliver

oliver barrera
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Wednesday, March 2, 2011 12:11 AM
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:53 PM
  • thanks all, I got it 
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 6:40 PM
  • Oliver, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on the workflow.  I've tried a couple of things, but the system is telling me I cannot convert a closed lead.  Really looking for a way to activate many Leads at once with some ease.
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:43 PM