none
SharePoint 2013 Secure store service Error - Sorry this site hasn't been shared with you RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i just performed a clean install of SharePoint server 2013 (SP1) on a server.
    the farm consists of only one server.
    After installing SharePoint and all service applications:
    • Excel Service
    • Performance Point Service
    • SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application
    • Secure Store Service Application
    I encountered a problem on the Secure Store service:
    when I open the service application I get "Sorry this site hasn't been shared with you".

in the event viewer log i see:
    "The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible. The full exception text is: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL / TLS secure channel with authority 'servername: 32844'"

I tried to:
    - re-import the SharePoint root certificate into manage trust:

$rootCert = (Get-SPCertificateAuthority).RootCertificate
    $rootCert.Export(“Cert”) | Set-Content d:\SharepointRoot.cer -Encoding byte

and then import on Trusted Root Certification Authorities / Certificates.

- I have checked and there are no associated certificates in the "SharePoint web services" site

The secure store service application is running.
    what can i do? I don't understand where is the problem.

the ULS log reported me:

The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible. The full exception text is: Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'servername:32844'.

Unexpected exception from endpoint address : https://servername32844/c102bd717e9b4f8b92e0bdbb119cf4d1/SecureStoreService.svc/https

Logging unknown/unexpected client side exception: SecurityNegotiationException. This will cause this application server to be removed from the load balancer queue. Exception: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS with authority 'servername:32844'. ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.    

Error occured while managing Secure Store Application ebcb6942-2798-4c3c-b345-ed752e58172a. Error message: Secure Store Service did not performed the operation..

THANK YOU!!

Friday, June 18, 2021 12:20 PM

All replies

• I think maybe you should contact your web hosting

thanks

https://gistflare.com.ng

Sunday, June 27, 2021 6:02 AM
  •  if you don't have access to a SharePoint 2013 site and access requests are not enabled, You get : “Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you” message when you try to access any SharePoint 2013 sites. Its a common issue and simply means that you have not been granted access to the site!
    Wednesday, November 2, 2022 5:31 AM
  • After installing SharePoint and all service applications:
    • Excel Service
    • Performance Point Service
    • SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application
    • Secure Store Service Application
    I encountered a problem on the Secure Store service:
    when I open the service application I get "Sorry this site hasn't been shared with you".

in the event viewer log i see:
    "The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible. The full exception text is: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL / TLS secure channel with authority 'servername: 32844'"

I tried to:
    - re-import the SharePoint root certificate into manage trust
    - I have checked and there are no associated certificates in the "SharePoint web services" site

The secure store service application is running.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

Friday, November 11, 2022 6:19 AM
  • Ho avuto lo stesso problema, il tuo consiglio è stato d'aiuto. grazie
    Friday, November 11, 2022 8:38 PM
  • This error may give the poor user experience, I made some research and got some tips (non-technical) for you to fix the issue.

First you need to make sure that the SSL Certificate you are using must be issued by a trusted SSL Certificate authority, as in most server, the self-signed SSL certificate does not work. " Could not establish trust relationship...." is the form of the error while using the self-signed SSL Certificate.

Another reasons you may get this error are

• Expired SSL Certificate
    • Certificate Chain in missing during the SSL installation

Check for the SSL certificate expiration through some free tools, they will give you the exact idea whether your SSL is expired or not. If yes, you need to renew the SSL certificate to eliminate this error. I found CheapSSLWeb is the best option to buy/renew the SSL certificate at very cheap price.

If the Certificate chain is not properly maintained during the SSL installation you will get this error. The correct certificate chain is Root Certificate > Intermediate Certificate > Server Certificate (SSL Certificate).

I wish my answer will help you to fix the issue. 

Tuesday, November 29, 2022 10:59 AM
  • SaAmi MaQbool | Website Developer & Graphic Designer

Hi, I’m SaAmi MaQbool a Professional Website Developer & Graphic Designer. I am skilled Digital Business Management, bring your company into the contemporary age using my abilities..

Services:

• Website Development
    • Graphic Designing
    • Digital Marketing

saamimaqbool.com

Thursday, December 1, 2022 12:53 PM