none
URGENT: Recover your account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

It has now been 2 weeks since I have not been able to access my hotmail due to a suspicious login attempt. I am currently going through remortgaging of my house and this has been delayed due to missing out on emails so it is very urgent I get the account back.

I have gone through the recover account process on the website. Due to not having a recovery code or access to the previous email I have had to enter details regarding previous emails do to verify it is my account. Once I have submitted all the information this pops up """We’ll send an email to (************) to let you know if you’ve provided enough information to recover your account. It usually takes us about 24 hours to review the information submitted"""

I have now submitted this 3 times and have not received a response yet. Can someone please help or point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards
    Ben

Saturday, July 4, 2020 9:21 PM

All replies

• A more timely response for Hotmail support is best gained in the Outlook.com forum on answers.microsoft.com instead of this Live Writer(a no longer supported blog application) forum.

- i.e. the location for online support for Hotmail, Live, Msn and Outlook.com accounts 

• Proposed as answer by ...winston Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:20 AM
    Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:20 AM