none
How to index a journal in Microsoft Academic Search RRS feed

Risposte

• Hi, Prof. Gupta,

Thank you for sending us information about this journal. We will add it to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

lunedì 23 aprile 2012 21:11
    Moderatore
  • Dear Hayley,

Unless I am mistaken, the SEA uses the Allen Press platform for online publication.  If this is indeed the case, it will be indexed over the next few months as part of an agreement with Allen Press.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

mercoledì 2 maggio 2012 22:49
  • Hi Moosavy,

We received your request to index this journal and replied via email. Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

lunedì 29 ottobre 2012 19:18
    Moderatore
  • Hello Nedim,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

giovedì 16 maggio 2013 22:08
    Moderatore
  • Hello P. Mondal,

Thank you for sending us information about these Journals. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

giovedì 16 maggio 2013 22:14
    Moderatore
  • Hello Prof. K. Messaoudi,

Thank you for sending us information about this Journal. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

giovedì 10 ottobre 2013 17:08
    Moderatore

Tutte le risposte

• Hi, Prof. Gupta,

Thank you for sending us information about this journal. We will add it to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

lunedì 23 aprile 2012 21:11
    Moderatore
  • Hi, I have a similar question. The Southern Economic Journal does not appear to be included in the Microsoft Academic Search database. The Journal is available online at http://journal.southerneconomic.org/. Please let me know if there is anything I need to do to have it added. Thank you.

Hayley

Hayley Wyatt

Managing Editor,

Southern Economic Journal

martedì 1 maggio 2012 19:28
  • Dear Hayley,

Unless I am mistaken, the SEA uses the Allen Press platform for online publication.  If this is indeed the case, it will be indexed over the next few months as part of an agreement with Allen Press.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

mercoledì 2 maggio 2012 22:49
  • Hi

I'm publisher of "Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies"; the language of journal is Persian. I want to ask for indexing in Microsoft Academic, but I don't find anything to send my request.

Regards,

Moosavy 

lunedì 29 ottobre 2012 15:40
  • Hi Moosavy,

We received your request to index this journal and replied via email. Please let us know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Best regards,

lunedì 29 ottobre 2012 19:18
    Moderatore
  • Hi,

please add the following journal to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search:

http://www.suggsbih.ba/GG.htm

Best regards,

Nedim Tuno

Geodetski glasnik / Geodetic Courier

martedì 30 ottobre 2012 19:13
  • To

The Coordinator,

Microsoft Academic Search

Subject: Request for Inclusion of journals in your reputed abstracting/indexing/bibliographic service

Dear Sir/Madam,

SCIENCEDOMAIN international is a publication house based on New Delhi, India. We have also registered offices in London, UK and New York, USA. We are publishing peer-reviewed high quality Open access journals from January, 2011. Your abstracting/indexing service is admired by all researcher/scientist throughout the world. We are keenly interested to include our relevant journals in your indexing database, so that all researcher/scientist can have wide access to our research papers through your database.

Details of 18 candidate open access journals, for possible inclusion in your indexing service, are given below: 

1. ISSN   2231-  0606   American Journal of Experimental Agriculture

2. ISSN   2231-  0614   British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research

3. ISSN   2231-086X    International Journal of Biochemistry Research & Review

4. ISSN   2231-3443   International Research Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry

5. ISSN   2231- 0843   British Journal of Applied Science & Technology

6. ISSN   2231-  0851  British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science

7. ISSN   2231-  0878  European Journal of Food Research & Review 

8. ISSN   2231-  0886  British Microbiology Research Journal

9. ISSN   2231-  0894  European Journal of Medicinal Plants

10. ISSN   2231-  1815   Physical Review & Research International

11. ISSN    2231 – 2919  British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research

12. ISSN    2231 – 2927  British Biotechnology Journal

13. ISSN 2231 – 4776   Annual Review & Research in Biology

14. ISSN 2231 -  4784  British Journal of Environment and Climate Change

15. ISSN    2249 – 0205  American Chemical Science Journal
    16. ISSN:  2278 – 1005 International Journal of TROPICAL DISEASE & Health
    17. ISSN: 2278 – 098X  British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade
    18. ISSN: 2278 – 0998  British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science
    19. ISSN: 2320–0227  Journal of Scientific Research and Reports
    20. ISSN: 2320–7027 Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology
    21. ISSN: 2320-7035 International Journal of Plant & Soil Science
    We shall be thankful to you if you kindly let us know the procedure/formalities to include our journals in your esteemed service.

ONE LINE OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIABLE.

Yours faithfully,

--------------------------

P. Mondal

Managing Editor

SCIENCEDOMAIN international

U-GF, DLF-3, Gurgaon,

New Delhi NCR

India

• Proposto come risposta P Mondal domenica 12 maggio 2013 13:46
    domenica 12 maggio 2013 12:50
  • Hello Nedim,

Regards,

giovedì 16 maggio 2013 22:08
    Moderatore
  • Hello P. Mondal,

Thank you for sending us information about these Journals. We will add this to the list of titles to be evaluated for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search. Please note that this may take some time because of heavy interest within the scholarly publishing community.

Regards,

giovedì 16 maggio 2013 22:14
    Moderatore
  • Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your collaboration.

We wish suggest our journal to be evaluated by your institution and included in your esteemed database.

The journal is indexed in: DOAJ, CAB Abstracts, Index Copernicus, CAS (American Chemical Society) "positive response", IET InspecDirect, Universe Digital Library, J-Gate, Ulrichsweb, Google Scholar, Reseach Bible, getCITED, CiteSeerX, ZDB.

IC Value (2012) = 6.87

The publication in the journal is free of charge.

ISSN: 2028-9324
    CODEN: IJIABO
    OCLC Number: 828807274
    ZDB-ID: 2703985-7

For further informations: http://www.issr-journals.org/ijias/indexing.php

Warm regards
    mercoledì 2 ottobre 2013 00:02
  • Hello Prof. K. Messaoudi,

Regards,

giovedì 10 ottobre 2013 17:08
    Moderatore
  • International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (IJECM; ISSN 2348-0386) is a double blind peer reviewed monthly e-journal, with a strong Editorial Board. We want it be indexed in Microsoft Academic Search.

You can review the e-journal at http://ijecm.co.uk Please do needful.

Regards

Malcolm Christopher,

Chief Editor, IJECM, UK

venerdì 10 gennaio 2014 07:51
  • Dear Thomas

It's about a year after my request to index MEJDS (www.jdisabilstud.ir). But I don't received anything from you.

Please inform me about how much time it takes?

Regards,

Moosavy

venerdì 10 gennaio 2014 14:28
  • Hi, MAS Team.

I was manager  of JIP (Journal of Education Science) http://journal.um.ac.id/index.php/jip with ISSN: 0215-9643, how the procedure can my ejournal indexed in MAS (Microsoft Academic Search).  Please respond with step by step to my email. Thanks.

Regards,

Hakkun Elmunsyah

hakkun@um.ac.id

H
    lunedì 20 gennaio 2014 10:34
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I am Editor-in -chief & founder of  "International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs" (p ISSN 2321-7162; e ISSN 2321-6794), an online Pharmaceutical journal. I request you to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal URL: www.ijdra.com

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,
    Dr. Jitendra Badjatya
    info@ijdra.com   OR   editorijdra@gmail.com

domenica 13 aprile 2014 17:52
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I am Editor-in -chief & founder of  "International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs" (p ISSN 2321-7162; e ISSN 2321-6794), an online Pharmaceutical journal. I request you to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal URL: www.ijdra.com

Regards,
    Dr. Jitendra Badjatya
    info@ijdra.com   OR   editorijdra@gmail.com

giovedì 17 aprile 2014 06:55
  • Regards,

I am amanager "Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun"in Indonesia,ISSN2338-8617.an Open Access journal.

IwantMicrosoftAcademic Searchindexourjournal. How canwebeindexedjournals in the database MicrosoftAcademic Search.
    Thisisourjournallink:
    http://www.scadindependent.org/p/blog-page_8.html

Yours sincerely,

Tabarani.ZA
    email: scad_independent@ymail.com

• Modificato TABRANI lunedì 19 maggio 2014 10:49
    lunedì 19 maggio 2014 10:46
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

I am an aditor  of  Foresight and STI Governance journal (Foresight-Russia till September 2015). This is an open access journal. Please, include this journal into Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://foresight-journal.hse.ru/en/

Yours faithfully, Nataliya Gavrilicheva

Foresight and STI GovernanceEditorial Team

giovedì 8 ottobre 2015 15:07
  • I am a manager of  "KALAMATIKA" (ISSN 2527-5615/e-ISSN 2527-5607), an online Mathematics Education journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://kalamatika.matematika-uhamka.com/index.php/kmk/index

Regards,
    Krisna Satrio Perbowo
    krisna_satrio@uhamka.ac.id
    lunedì 19 dicembre 2016 10:08
  • Hi,

I am editor of Granthaalayah Publications and Printers, can you please index our journal in Microsoft Academic Search:-

1) International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH ( ISSN(O)- 2350-0530 ISSN(P)- 2394-3629)

http://granthaalayah.com/index.html

2) International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research (ISSN - 2454-1907)

http://www.ijetmr.com/

Regards,

Prof. Naveen Sabhapathy

granthaalayah@gmail.com

mercoledì 11 gennaio 2017 10:29
  • I am editor of journal in STMIK Budi Darma, can you please index aut journal in Microsoft Academic Search:

1. Media Informatika Budidarma

2. Jurikom (Jurnal Riset Komputer)

3. Majalah Ilmiah Inti

4. Pelita Informatika

Regards, 

Mesran, M.Kom 

mesran.skom.mkom@gmail.com

sabato 19 agosto 2017 17:00
  • Dear Thomas,

I'm editor in chief of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer (JTSiskom). It uses PKP Open Journal System (OJS).

We want to include our JTSiskom journal in Microsoft Academic. It has been indexed by Bing properly through our sitemap protocol.

Can you please add our journal to the Microsoft academic database?

For your consideration, all articles content have DC meta tags. 

venerdì 6 aprile 2018 02:17
  • Dear Thomas,

I'm editor in chief of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer (JTSiskom). It uses PKP Open Journal System (OJS).

We want to include our JTSiskom journal in Microsoft Academic. It has been indexed by Bing properly through our sitemap protocol.

Can you please add our journal to the Microsoft academic database?

For your consideration, all articles content have DC meta tags. 

• Proposto come risposta supriyadimti martedì 24 aprile 2018 06:44
    • Proposta come risposta annullata supriyadimti martedì 24 aprile 2018 06:44
    venerdì 6 aprile 2018 02:18
  • I am Publisher of  "INTENSIF" ISSN 2549-6824 (Online). Some of our articles are listed in microsoft academic, but our journals are not listed.  I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://ojs.unpkediri.ac.id/index.php/intensif

Regards,
    Sucipto
    sucipto@unpkediri.ac.id, intensif@unpkediri.ac.id
    giovedì 3 maggio 2018 12:09
  • Dear Thomas, 

I am writing you as guarantor and editor-in-chief of The North African Journal of Food and Nutrition Research (https://www.najfnr.org) to request an evaluation for inclusion in Microsoft Academic Search database.        

I inform you that the NAJFNR is an Open Access journal indexed in the following services: 

• Google Scholar 

• Index Copernicus 

• Sherpa Romeo

• International Committee of Medical Journal Editors 

• Directory of Research Journals Indexing  

• OpnAIR 

• Academic Research Index 

• Eurasian Scientific Journal Index 

• Scholarimpact 

• Root Indexing and Abstracting 

• Journal Factor 

• World Catalogue of Science Journals 

• Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor 

• General Impact factor

I remain at your disposal for any further information

With Best Regards

Pr. Meghit Boumediene KHALED

domenica 27 maggio 2018 13:12
  • Some titles in our journals can be searched at Microsoft Academic but do not include the name of the journal.
    We hope that our journal can be added to a list of indexed journals at Microsoft Academic.
    1. Jurnal Galung Tropika (e-issn: 2407-6279 and p-issn: 2302-4178) with link: http://jurnalpertanianumpar.com/index.php/jgt; and
    2. Jurnal Dedikasi Masyarakat (e-issn: 2598-8018 and p-issn: 2598-7984) with link: http://jurnalpertanianumpar.com/index.php/jdm.

Regards,
    Suherman
    suherman.umpar@hotmail.com
    giovedì 28 giugno 2018 05:23
  • we want to add our journal International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR) having ISSN 2454-4116 . url is https://www.ijntr.org .
    sabato 21 luglio 2018 04:43
  • we want to add our journal International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR) having ISSN 2454-4116 . url is https://www.ijntr.org .
    sabato 21 luglio 2018 04:45
  • Dear

Microsoft Academic Search Tem

I am Publisher of  "Journal of Science Learning" (ISSN 2614-6568), an online science education journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://ejournal.upi.edu/index.php/jslearning

Regards,
    Eka Cahya Prima

ekacahyaprima@upi.edu

lunedì 20 maggio 2019 08:54
  • Dear Mr. Thomas, 

Microsoft Academic Search Editor

Our journal "Automotive Experiences" [ISSN: 2615-6636 (e) and 2615-6202 (p)] has been issued 3 issues in 2018, but have not been indexed in Microsoft Acedemic Search. Please help. Thank you.

Regards,

Dr. Muji Setiyo, MT

Chief Editor

lunedì 27 maggio 2019 03:47
  • I am Publisher of  "Journal Ilmiah langue and parole" (ISSN 2581-0804 and EISSN 2581-1819 ), an online literature journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://e-journal.sastra-unes.com/index.php/JILP

Regards,
    Muhammad Ikhsan
    sastraunes@gmail.com
    mercoledì 3 luglio 2019 09:44
  • I am an Editor of  "Journal of Moral and Civic Education" (ISSN 2580-412X), an online civic education journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: jmce.ppj.unp.ac.id

Regards,
    Zaky Farid
    zaky.farid@fis.unp.ac.id
    venerdì 2 agosto 2019 11:26

I am managing editor for the Journal of Cancer & Allied Specialties. It is an Open Access, double blind peer-review electronic journal that publishes on all aspects of cancer care. It is based on OJS platform. Please visit our website for more details on editorial and author policies. 

We would appreciate if you can include this journal in your database.

Regards,

K. Shehryar

Managing Editor,

Journal of Cancer & Allied Specialties

www.jcancerallied.org

Journal of Cancer & Allied Specialties. 

Journal of Cancer & Allied Specialties. 

martedì 3 settembre 2019 09:20
  • Asking for Microsoft Academic Search indexing - Journal of Science Learning

I am Publisher of  "Journal of Science Learning". Journal of Science Learning (e-ISSN 2614-6568), international open access and <g class="gr_ gr_27 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="27" id="27">double blind</g> peer-reviewed journal published by Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. The work collaborates with Indonesian Society for Science Educators. It serves original articles on the latest issues and trends in high-quality research and theoretical position papers concerning preservice and in-service education of science teachers. The article offers ways to improve classroom science teaching and learning and professional development. This is a triannual journal issued in March, July, and November.

The scopes of Journal of Science Learning are:

Science Learning: consisting of theoretical and empirical research studies on learning of science.
        Science Learning in Everyday Life: consisting of analytical, interpretative, or philosophical papers regarding learning science outside of the formal classroom.
        Science Teacher Education: consisting of original empirical and theoretical research that examines the preparation of teachers, the work of teachers, or how teachers' work is influenced by a broader context.
        Science Studies and Science Education : provides a forum for interdisciplinary investigations into science and science education.
        Learning Media in Science Learning
        The curriculum in Science Learning

I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: http://ejournal.upi.edu/index.php/jslearning

Regards,
    Eka Cahya Prima
    ekacahyaprima@upi.edu
    lunedì 16 settembre 2019 01:40
  • Dear Sir/Madam,

We are publisher of one of the renowned journal, IJERT - having more than 26000 + High Quality Open Access Articles, 

Name of Journal: International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology

URL: https://www.ijert.org/

ISSN: 2278-0181

Please include this title in academic search engine.

Thank You.
    Team,
    www.ijert.org

martedì 17 dicembre 2019 06:41
  • Dear

I am Managing Editor of  "Rekayasa" (eISSN 2502-5325), an online science and technology journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link: https://journal.trunojoyo.ac.id/rekayasa

Regards,
    Alfian Qomaruddin

alfian@trunojoyo.ac.id

mercoledì 29 gennaio 2020 10:57
  • Hi

How can we add a journal to Microsoft Academic. The journal is Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences. website: http://ajss.abasyn.edu.pk/.

Email: abasyn.journal@abasyn.edu.pk

Waiting for your response.

venerdì 31 gennaio 2020 05:31
  • I am editor-in-chief of "Alifmatika: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Matematika" (e-ISSN: 2715-6109) or "Alifmatika: Journal of Mathematics Education and Learning". Contains writings that are taken from the results of the research as well as the results of deep (conceptual) thinking in the field of mathematics education and learning.

I request that this journal be included in the Microsoft Academic Search database.
    Kindly guide me in this regard

Link of the Journal: https://journal.ibrahimy.ac.id/index.php/Alifmatika

and DOI Journal: https://doi.org/10.35316/alifmatika

Regards, Editor-in-Chief
    Mohammad Tohir (Scopus ID: 57204202856)
    matematohir@ibrahimy.ac.id   or   alifmatika.jurnal@gmail.com

domenica 2 febbraio 2020 15:57

Please add our journal namely " JMBI UNSRAT (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis dan Inovasi Universitas Sam Ratulangi)" to Microsoft Academic Search.

(https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/jmbi/index) (E-ISSN: 2621-2331 ISSN: 2356-3966)

-

regards

Joy Elly Tulung (Editor in Chief - JMBI) - jmbi@unsrat.ac.id

venerdì 7 febbraio 2020 00:08
  • Dear Thomas,

I have a similar question. I am the executive manager of "Journal of Human, Environment, and Health Promotion (JHEHP)" (p-ISSN: 2476-5481; e-ISSN: 2476-549X). We would like to index our journal in Microsoft Academic. The journal informaton are listed bellow:

Journal's website: http://zums.ac.ir/jhehp/
    Publisher: Zanjan University of Medical Sciences, Zanjan, Iran.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Majid Aminzare

Executive Manager of JHEHP

venerdì 6 marzo 2020 20:03
  • I am editor-in-chief of the "Journal of Intelligent Computing and Health Informatics (JICHI)" (pISSN: 2715-6923, eISSN: 2721-9186) open acsess journal. I want to include this journal in Microsoft Academic Search database.

Journal Link:

https://jurnal.unimus.ac.id/index.php/ICHI

Regards,
    Ahmad Ilham
    ahmadilham@unimus.ac.id

lunedì 1 giugno 2020 05:10