none
Whether the TDI will support Windows 7 64bit? RRS feed

• Pytanie

• I wrote a TDI driver for capturing PID of communication, it works very well under windows xp and 2003, and it can work under vista and windows 7(desktop), but when I apply this driver under windows 7 64(notepad), it can't capture information I want to get.

I don't know why? please help me!

Thanks,

Greenfield
    • Przeniesiony przez 邹俊才 piątek, 2 kwietnia 2010 05:30 (发件人:挨踢生活-技术人员大本营)
    • Przeniesiony przez Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 czwartek, 22 kwietnia 2010 03:59 (发件人:一般性问题讨论区)
    poniedziałek, 22 marca 2010 07:19

Odpowiedzi

• I wrote a TDI driver for capturing PID of communication, it works very well under windows xp and 2003, and it can work under vista and windows 7(desktop), but when I apply this driver under windows 7 64(notepad), it can't capture information I want to get.

Thanks,

Greenfield

TDI is supported for Win7 32/64.

Did you apply the "driver" to  Win7 64bit? And the driver is for 32bit? If so, 32 bit driver cannot work for 64bit OS.

If you are developing the driver, generally only the compiler options are different, but you should double check your code.

piątek, 16 lipca 2010 04:23

Wszystkie odpowiedzi

• Sorry, but I wonder what's the meaning of TDI? And would you like to show more details about your driver?

理解的越多,需要记忆的就越少
    wtorek, 23 marca 2010 00:37
  • TDI is Transport Driver Interface, I use TDI filter driver to filter net condition(by binding TCP, UDP,RAWIP), for getting process ID of net application.
    czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2010 09:06

Thanks,

Greenfield

TDI is supported for Win7 32/64.

Did you apply the "driver" to  Win7 64bit? And the driver is for 32bit? If so, 32 bit driver cannot work for 64bit OS.

If you are developing the driver, generally only the compiler options are different, but you should double check your code.

piątek, 16 lipca 2010 04:23