none
USB Address Description Test fail RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Dear duoduobear,

请教您一个问题:

目前在做一个USB Camera Device 的HCK测试,将USB Camera直接插在主板上的USB3.0 的口上 "Intel(R) USB 3.0 Root Hub"。

But "USB Address Description Test" fail, 

one fail case is "Enable ForcePortsHighSpeed" test fail.

Root cause: The Execute Task with Commandline cmd /c USBRefresh.exe Failed with ExitCode ffffffff

Resolution: The task exited with an ExitCode other than the ExpectedTaskExitCode. This may cause the Task to Fail if it is set to Fail On Exit Code.

请问错误会是因为什么原因造成的?怎样才能通过呢?

此外,我把USBRefresh.exe从HCK服务器拷贝到测试机上,用cmd运行该程序。报错“User-mode refresh is failed or not supported”. 但是在其他的电脑上用cmd运行该程序没有报错。请问是什么原因呢?是因为测试机上装了HCK吗?

Thanks!

• Editado AilsaCQ terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2015 07:04 问题补充
    sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2015 02:54

Respostas

• For my case, I find the solution is to disable the "no-self-power usb host controller" in the device manager.

I am not sure if it can work on other PC.

Hope it can help.

• Marcado como Resposta AilsaCQ segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015 07:40
    segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015 07:39
  • I also met this issue during my test, and resolved this issue by the following steps: connect your device to a U2 port rather than U3 port, right click the USB Adress Description Test on the job monitor to edit the parameter, then just change the IsEmbeddedUSBDevice value from False to True, then Add selected and schedule jobs.
    quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2018 02:56

Todas as Respostas

• Anyone can help?

Thanks!

terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2015 06:34
  • 需要查看Task Log。在HCK-Result页面里找到失败项目的Log节点,看*.WTL文件。

http://whqlcn.wordpress.com

• Sugerido como Resposta duoduobearModerator quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2015 03:04
    • Não Sugerido como Resposta AilsaCQ quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2015 01:40
    quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2015 03:04
    Moderador
  • 需要查看Task Log。在HCK-Result页面里找到失败项目的Log节点,看*.WTL文件。

http://whqlcn.wordpress.com

在HCK-Result页面对应的失败项目如 图(1)所示。

1. "Enable ForcePortsHighSpeed" 没有对应的Log节点,右键“Error”得到的Error message 是 “Cause : The Execute Task with Commandline cmd /c USBRefresh.exe Failed with ExitCode ffffffff”。

2. "Execute Address Description test"下面有Log节点,usbhost_a.log.wtl的内容如 图(2)所示。 (RunUsbTest.wtl中的内容是PASS)

"Execute Address Description test" fail的原因是“Device with ID 1421/0906 found in tree but is not running at High speed”。

但是我怀疑失败的根本原因是USBRefresh.exe执行失败,导致“Could not determine device speed.”

所以,我把USBRefresh.exe从HCK服务器拷贝到测试机上,用cmd运行该程序。报错“User-mode refresh is failed or not supported”. 但是在其他的电脑上用cmd运行该程序没有报错。

请问怎样才可以解决这个问题呢?

谢谢!

图(1):

图(2):

quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2015 01:39
  • For my case, I find the solution is to disable the "no-self-power usb host controller" in the device manager.

I am not sure if it can work on other PC.

Hope it can help.

• Marcado como Resposta AilsaCQ segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015 07:40
    segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015 07:39
  • I also met this issue during my test, and resolved this issue by the following steps: connect your device to a U2 port rather than U3 port, right click the USB Adress Description Test on the job monitor to edit the parameter, then just change the IsEmbeddedUSBDevice value from False to True, then Add selected and schedule jobs.
    quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2018 02:56