none
need help in VB6 code RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi to you all,

I am a beginner in programming. I am writing a small project with Visual Basic 6.

my project is to have 2 textbox and a "Go" command buttom in a VB6 form witch containing a webBrowser control.

when the project was run, a htm page was loaded into the webBrowser, within the htm page, there were also 2 text input boxes with initial value shown as "12345" and "67890" and a "Go" buttom in it.

the purpose of this project is to input different value to the text1 and text2 boxes, then click the "Go" button in VB6 form, then the result should be the same as input value to text input boxex of the htm page.

the htm page was something look like below:

-------------------------------------
    <SCRIPT language=javascript
          src="input_value"></SCRIPT>

<TR>
    <TD align=right><B>Textbox1:</B></TD>
    <TD><LABEL><INPUT id=text1_value size=12 value=12345
                  name=text1_value> </LABEL></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD align=right><B>Textbox2:</B></TD>
    <TD><LABEL><INPUT id=text2_value size=12 value=67890
                  name=text2_value> </LABEL></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>&nbsp;</TD>
    <TD><BR><INPUT onclick="javascript:input_value(document.getElementById('text1_value').value, document.getElementById('text2_value').value);" type=submit value=Go name=Submit><BR><BR><LABEL></LABEL></TD></TR>
    ------------------------------------
    Now, my problem is, how to input other value in text1 box and text2 box, then click on the "Go" command buttom of VB6 form and should get the same result as input value in the htm page.

or how to change the initial value of the htm page input boxes, to the value of the text boxes of VB6 form.

Thanks in advance.

2009年4月21日 10:23

答案

全部回复