none
关于CRM中发布工作流出错的怪问题? RRS feed

• 问题

• 在CRM中,不能发布任何工作流,一发布就会出错,用Trace View跟踪了,有个错误提示是:Crm Exception: Message: The ticket specified for authentication is expired, ErrorCode: -2147180287。另外有下载安装了Rollup 5。到底是什么原因导致这个问题的。有谁遇到这个问题?谢谢。。。

2009年11月12日 11:14

答案

• 1. Go to IIS in CRM --> Right CRM website --> Properties --> Home Directory --> Copy the link in the Local Path --> Open the link copied just now --> Find the config.web file in this folder--> Open this file in notepad or Visual Studio 

2. Please find the below entry in your web.configure file. If you could not find it. please add a new "authorizedType" entry as below to the "System.Workflow.ComponentModel.WorkflowComplier" in the "authorizedTypes" section in your web.configure.

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Globalization" TypeName="CultureInfo" Authorized="True"/>

3. Save the file and reset iis on your crm server.

4. Test if you can publish your workflow now.

5. If not, I suggested you to reinstall your rollup3 to see if this issue can be resolved.

Batistuta Cai-刀客 | 蔡敏生 | MS CRM MVP | Blog:http://caims.cnblogs.com
    2009年11月12日 11:25
    版主

全部回复

• 1. Go to IIS in CRM --> Right CRM website --> Properties --> Home Directory --> Copy the link in the Local Path --> Open the link copied just now --> Find the config.web file in this folder--> Open this file in notepad or Visual Studio 

2. Please find the below entry in your web.configure file. If you could not find it. please add a new "authorizedType" entry as below to the "System.Workflow.ComponentModel.WorkflowComplier" in the "authorizedTypes" section in your web.configure.

<authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Globalization" TypeName="CultureInfo" Authorized="True"/>

3. Save the file and reset iis on your crm server.

4. Test if you can publish your workflow now.

5. If not, I suggested you to reinstall your rollup3 to see if this issue can be resolved.

Batistuta Cai-刀客 | 蔡敏生 | MS CRM MVP | Blog:http://caims.cnblogs.com
    2009年11月12日 11:25
    版主
  • Batistuta,thanks you help, I have resolved the problem..thanks again.. : )

2009年11月13日 2:11