•  

windows defender ocurred errors about a warning that is system

need scan or check now and system scan had been done six days

before although i do a full scan  serval hours ago with

windows defender .

2008年9月18日 2:57

答案

•  

可能是Windows Defender实时检测到病毒或者恶意软件. 你可以再手动扫描一下,看看有没有问题. 如果Windows defender下次再提示需要扫描, 请把确切的提示信息告诉我.

2008年9月19日 8:40

全部回复

•  

可能是Windows Defender实时检测到病毒或者恶意软件. 你可以再手动扫描一下,看看有没有问题. 如果Windows defender下次再提示需要扫描, 请把确切的提示信息告诉我.

2008年9月19日 8:40
  •  

now antivirus software-avira and windows defender all show a unsafe notice of  ten days delay  without a full scan but every two days a full scan have been done! 

Something about windows vista ultimate activation puzzled me two weeks ago  i was trying to activate windows a box showed my windows was a counterfeit or a piracy  ,then my windows was activated !Before this trouble occurred i copied the harddisk A which vista had been installed in to the other harddisk B ,After this the harddisk B had been disconnected with myPC as a buckup device.

Till now i executed  OS restore three times ,maybe this puzzled windows defender and avira.

I scan vista with avira ,windows defender and spybot &SD ,Nothing have been found!

Maybe the conflicts of avira,windows defender and spybot&SD companied with each other even integrated in security center can cause unexpected troubles about windows or other software's functions limited!

sorry and greeting!

2008年9月22日 13:19
  •  

"你已经11天没有扫描你的计算机,建议将windowsdefender设置为每天扫描计算机".我设置为每天扫描且最近多次扫描!
    2008年9月23日 10:25