none
How to Hide the assigned account ? 如何隐藏已经被指派的记录 RRS feed

• 常规讨论

• Hello everyone.

I'm a Dynamics CRM administrator from China.

These day i spent a lot of time.And try to find the method that "How to Hide the Assigned Account."

// 如何隐藏已经被分配的用户

For Example

There are 50 accounts and 2 CRMusers (UserA and UserB).

//存在50个客户和2个CRM用户

User A can view all accounts(now is 50) and pick one which is interested(AccountA). Then make the account assign to himself.

//用户A选择客户并分配给自己,用户A可以看见50个客户

User B also can view all accounts(now is 49) and assign the  interested account(AccountB) to himself.

//用户B选择客户并分配给自己,用户B此时可看见49个客户

User B can not re-assign the AccountA to himself,until the UserA give up AccountA.

//用户B不能将已经分配给用户A的重新分配给自己

Another Example:

Use A and B are catching fish from pool.

//用户A和用户B从鱼池抓鱼

UserA catch the Fish A, then the User B cannot see the Fish A.

//用户A抓到鱼A,用户B就不再看到这条鱼了

UserB catch Fish B.

//用户B抓到鱼B

If user A found the fish is "not good",he can put it back to the pool.

//如果用户A发现鱼A不好,可以放回鱼池

And other User can Catch it.

//其他用户可以继续抓鱼A

My English is not well,I hope you can understand.

I try the 2 ways.

The Fisrt : Give Every User the Global Level Assign Permissions. I found if  a account is assigned to UserA , UserB can Re-Assign it. This is a wrong way.

//第一种方法:给所有用户全局分派权限。但发现用户B可以重新指派已经指派给A的客户,所以此路不通。

The Second :   1.  by default,each account's owner is "administrator"

//默认情况下,所有数据的负责人是"administrator"

2.  Run a workflow , if the owner is "administrator", Then assign the account to current user.If the owner is not "administrator",do nothing.

//启动工作流,判断负责人是administrator就将负责人更新为当前用户,如果不是administrator,就不做任何操作                      

3.  If the current user do not need the account,Run workflow and re-assign the account to "administrator"

//如何用户不再需要该客户,则运行工作流,将负责人更新为administrator

But when i try the second way,i found 2 questions.

1.  the workflow can update the account owner info,but it must choose a define user,can not choose current user(i need the workflow can use for everyone).

//工作流可以更新负责人信息,但是无法选定更新为当前用户,必须选定为具体的“张三”或者“李四”。

2.  i make the workflow check status,When owner is "administrator", Update Owner to a define user. But nothing happen,I check system jobs,it report "waiting".

//即使创建工作流,若负责人是administrator则更新到“张三”,执行后没有反应,此时系统工作流中增加了该记录工作流的的 “等待”状态

Can any body help me ? Thanks very much !

如果有人知道如何实现这样的需求,请大家一起讨论,谢谢!

Cisco & Microsoft
    2010年4月11日 14:02

全部回复

• You can use Business Unit to achieve your goals. 

In your instance, what I would do is

1. Create a role for UserA, say RoleA, the role belongs to the root business unit. The role have full access to all accounts. 
    2. Create a new business unit (such as BusinessUnitB) and a new role for BusinessUnitB, say RoleB. UserB should belong to RoleB and RoleB belongs to BusinessUnitB. RoleB has full access to its Business Unit level account record. 
    Where UserA doesn't like an account record, he can simply assign the record back to any user of BusinessUnitB.

Daniel Cai | http://danielcai.blogspot.com
    2010年4月11日 14:26