none
Microsoft Remote Desktop Services Management for Windows Server 2019 RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi Team,

I had install windows server 2019 and remote desktop services. all working fine.

how to disconnect active connecting ? i remember server 2012 & 2016 had a program call " remote desktop session manager " but i can't find at server 2019. but some document said need check at ( server manager > remote desktop services > collect > connection ) ; am i correct ?

Thanks.

2021年1月15日 7:04

全部回复

• Hi,

We are responsible for general issues about Office desktop applications.
    Considering your issue is more related to Windows Server, to help you resolve this issue better, I will move the thread to Windows Server system forum. You may get more helpful replies there.

Besides, please note, the supporting language of Microsoft office system forum is Chinese.
    English forum in Microsoft TechNet forum has been migrated to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
    If needed, you could post your issue on it.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Erin

如果以上回复对您有所帮助,建议您将其标记为答复。如果您对我们的论坛支持有任何的建议,可以通过此邮箱联系我们:tnmff@microsoft.com.

2021年1月18日 2:18
  • Hi,

Please be informed that the English Forum has been migrated to Microsoft Q&A. We suggest that you could raise new request there in the future.

For your question in this thread, please check below.

1. "some document said need check at ( server manager > remote desktop services > collect > connection ) ; am i correct ?", yes you are correct. If you have RDS deployment with RDCB role installed, you can check on the RDCB server (server manager > remote desktop services > collect > connection )

2. If you have no RDS deployment and only install remote desktop session host role, you can use task manager to disconnect the active connection.

On task manager on the RDS Server> More Details>Users>right click the user you would like to disconect>select Disconnect or Sign off to disconect or log off the user's session.

3. You can also use command line to disconnect the session.

Use Command-Line Tools:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2008-R2-and-2008/cc771505(v=ws.11)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Use "query session" to display all the session and then input "tsdiscon <Session ID>" to disconnect the session.

Thanks,

Eleven

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2021年1月18日 6:58
  • Hi Pascal,

Have you checked if the answer can help you?

If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer(标记为答案)" and upvote it. Thanks.

Thanks,

Eleven

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2021年1月19日 6:06
  • Hi Pascal,

Please let us know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

Eleven

2021年1月21日 2:39