none
Unable to connect to remote desktop RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi, May I have your help on the issue of unable to connect to remote server?

Fangbin Li has purchased 6 quantities of WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL 2016 SNGL MVL UsrCAL in 2017, but we are unable to connect to the remote server on IP 10.122.22.117 and the error message is 'The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the server administrator.'

Please let me know if there is any other information needed. Thank you.

2018年6月12日 6:55

全部回复

• Hi,

If it is RDS 2012 and later OS version, please make sure that your RD Licensing server is correctly configured within your RD CB manager console. Also, please confirm that if grace period relate registry exists.

Reference below link for detail steps:
    http://ms.darrenongpt.com/2015/09/rds-windows-server-2012-rds-remote.html

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please provide more detail information:
    1. What is the OS version of your RDS servers? 
    2. Is there any change before problem happens? 
    3. Will such problem happens on all RDS client system?

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年6月13日 7:35
    版主
  • Hi Eve,

Please see below for the detailed information:

1. What is the OS version of your RDS servers?   RDS 2012
    2. Is there any change before problem happens?   No changes happened before problem happens
    3. Will such problem happens on all RDS client system?   I think yes

The solution given is required to login to server, but currently we are unable to login.

May I have your help on how to fix issue when we are not able to access the server?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Grace

2018年6月14日 8:06
  • Hi Eve,

May I know is there any updates for the question above?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Grace

2018年6月21日 8:38