none
system image upload to wds server problem RRS feed

• 问题

• recently one laptop DELL e6320, I want to cature the os image and upload to wds server 2008. when I sysprep the system and shutdown. restart the pc with pxe and enter the wds server interface,when I finished inputting the image name location save, and want to input server name. As usual it should show a window need to input domain account, but intall show the error 'The network path was not found'! Also I have tried to shift+f10 and load the E6320 network driver of inf file using drvload command manually, but it show that unable to load the driver error 0x40070008...I have no idea how to deal with this issue, pleas help in emergency.tks
    2012年5月28日 8:08

答案

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Based on the current situation, I suggest trying the IP address (not the computer name) of the WDS server to upload the images.

Please also check if Security Options in Local Security Policy is set too high and disable IPSec to test the issue.

In addition, make sure to input the Name and Location in the Image Capture Wizard.

At last, please add the wim file to a shared folder and then upload the wim file to WDS.

Hope it helps.

如果您对我们的论坛在线支持服务有任何的意见或建议,请通过邮件告诉我们。
    Description: Description: TechNet 论坛好帮手立刻免费下载  TechNet 论坛好帮手

2012年5月29日 2:10
    版主

全部回复

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Based on the current situation, I suggest trying the IP address (not the computer name) of the WDS server to upload the images.

Please also check if Security Options in Local Security Policy is set too high and disable IPSec to test the issue.

In addition, make sure to input the Name and Location in the Image Capture Wizard.

At last, please add the wim file to a shared folder and then upload the wim file to WDS.

Hope it helps.

如果您对我们的论坛在线支持服务有任何的意见或建议,请通过邮件告诉我们。
    Description: Description: TechNet 论坛好帮手立刻免费下载  TechNet 论坛好帮手

2012年5月29日 2:10
    版主
  • I have tried to input the server ip address, but it also the same. I think local security policy may not cause the problem.For the xp os, I had succeed to upload the image to wds server. Now I'm not sure whether it's due to boot.wim or image.wim file which not including the laptop network driver,and if this how could I input the dirver manually.thks
    2012年5月29日 2:55