none
Unable to log in remote desktop concurrently with multiple users RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi,

Fangbin Li has purchased 6 quantities of WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL 2016 SNGL MVL UsrCAL in 2017 and we are able to log in concurrently for multiple users (8 users) after active the license. But last week we have issue on unable to log in to remote server, and is resolve this week but we are unable to log in concurrently for multiple users. May I have your help on this issue?

Please let me know if there is any other information needed. Thank you.

2018年2月28日 6:35

全部回复

• Hi,

As you had mentioned 2016 CAL, so I suppose it is Windows Server 2016 RD licensing server. Open Remote Desktop Licensing Manager and click Create Report - Per User CAL Usage, check/trace current RDS Per User CALs issue status. 

According to licensing agreement, When you use the Per User model, licensing is not enforced and each user is granted a license to connect to an RD Session Host from any number of devices. The license server issues licenses from the available CAL pool or the Over-Used CAL pool - it’s your responsibility to ensure that all of your users have a valid license and zero Over-Used CALs.

If problem persists, please provide more information:
    1. What is the error message when failed multiple log.
    2. Provide simple description about your RDS deployment, such as OS version and RDS role installed.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年3月2日 5:31
    版主