none
Visual Studio 2010 &"Silverlight JavaScript Application ":template RRS feed

• 问题

• Search " Silverlight JavaScript Application" template in Visual Studio 2010 Failed.Can anyone told me how to install "Silverlight JavaScript Application "template ?Thanks a lot!
    2011年9月19日 7:08

答案

• No need to install such template in VS2010 because the Silverlight 3 or 4 default project template already included a Silverlight.js file and a test html file to allow you to run a Silverlight app using JavaScript constructs. If you want to use JavaScript to build a Silverlight app, that's quite complicated and it's been obsoleted. Modern Silverlight versions (since 2.0) supports VB or C#, you could have a try on these widely used languages to develop with Silverlight.
    Mark Zhou
    2011年9月19日 9:28

全部回复

• No need to install such template in VS2010 because the Silverlight 3 or 4 default project template already included a Silverlight.js file and a test html file to allow you to run a Silverlight app using JavaScript constructs. If you want to use JavaScript to build a Silverlight app, that's quite complicated and it's been obsoleted. Modern Silverlight versions (since 2.0) supports VB or C#, you could have a try on these widely used languages to develop with Silverlight.
    Mark Zhou
    2011年9月19日 9:28
  • Thanks for your help!maybe I should create a js by myself and have a deep understanding about MS's product!

2011年9月19日 10:07