none
Unable to connect to remote desktop server RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi, May I have your help on the issue of unable to connect to remote server?

Fangbin Li has purchased 6 quantities of WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL 2016 SNGL MVL UsrCAL in 2017, but we are unable to connect to the remote server on IP 10.122.22.117 and the error message is 'The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license. Please contact the server administrator.'

Please let me know if there is any other information needed. Thank you.

2018年2月26日 5:31

全部回复

• Hi,

I want to confirm with you if you had RDS deployment configured, including RDSH, RD CB and etc. ?

Since you had mentioned WS2016 CAL, so, assume that you had WS 2016 RDS deployment(also applied to RDS 2012/2012 R2), please check below:
    1. Make sure that licensing mode is configured, license is installed and your licensing server is activated.
    2. Open RDS deployment via Server Manager – Overview – Deployment Overview – tasks – Edit Deployment Properties – RD Licensing, configured relate options.

Please reference “RD Licensing Configuration on Windows Server 2012” to check the detail configuration steps:
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askperf/2013/09/20/rd-licensing-configuration-on-windows-server-2012/

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年2月28日 9:55
    版主