none
When connect IPC,it appears 1231 error.My OS is win2008 server R2 64bit RRS feed

• 问题

•  

Hi,

By using Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bits, when trying to add a server in a newly created Domain, I got following error in the log file :

NetUseAdd to \\server.com.fr\IPC$ returned 1231

I tried all the fixes and changes I found on the Net ... no way to make it work.

dcdiag shows no error , ping between server to be added and DC works fine (even by calling the DC/DNS server by its name)

nslookup  ls –d  is correct also.

NetBios helper service is started.

NetBIOS over TCP/IP is on both servers.

netdom query OU is O.K.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-CA/w7itpronetworking/thread/99becbda-0b69-41f3-9f6e-d97213a94a8a is the exact description of issue I have !!!!

It seems the only "lucky guys" able to solve this issue reached that by re-installing all the stuff !!!!

Any idea is welcome.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

J.k.

2012年4月8日 7:01

答案

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

1231 means the network location cannot be reached.

Please perform suggestions below to troubleshooting: 1. Check the NIC properties, ensure Client for Microsoft Network client and File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks service installed and selected. 2. Boot system to safe mode with network configuration, try to join server into domain. 3. Rename the server name and join server into domain

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

如果您对我们的论坛在线支持服务有任何的意见或建议,请通过邮件告诉我们。
    Description: Description: TechNet 论坛好帮手立刻免费下载  TechNet 论坛好帮手

2012年4月10日 7:56
    版主